The Unknown Sister

12 Grimmauld Place 

                                                                           12 Grimmauld Place 

The trio shared a look of concern between them before turning nervously to the older man. Harry was the first to speak to his Godfather 'Sirus we we didn't know ......we.. Mrs weasley'    Siruis let out a small chuckle as he shuffled towards the teenagers.

 'Its all right,  no need to be sorry. You didn't know ' he knelt down across from the youngsters  and stared at the mountain that lay  inbetween them. His eyes started to gloss over as they examined the piece of parchment until his steel eyes  landed on the black book in Hermiones hands. 

" May I 'gesturing towards the sketchbook, Hermione gentle passed the book to Siruis who inspected  the cover in great interest tracing the embroiled lettering before slowly  opening the book. Harry and Hermione could sense the hesitance in the ex prisoner body as he flicked through the book. Tears now flowing freely down his cheeks, he occasional let out a sob or a light chuckle . Harry ,Ron and Hermine just stared at the man as emotions spilled  out of him ,they had never seen him break down like this let alone show any emotion other than anger and happiness. Well to be fair they hadn't been in his presence for long. Siruis closed the book sobbing gently as he hung his head. Harry moved and sat beside his godfather to try and console the man. 'Siruis, what happened to her' Hermione  cautiously asked turning to Ron who stared at her as if she had grown two heads, okay maybe she was a little to straightforward ,quickly adding to her sentence  ' If.. IF you want to of  course '.

  The sentence seem to send Siruis into a bigger round  of tears as he leaned against Harry for support.  Hermione became quiete flustered and worried when the cries became louder afraid she had been to push with her questions. Panicking she started apologizing profusely crawling over to the mans ' Im sorry  Sirius I didnt mean to intrude'  Sirius head lifting it up to face Hermione. 'Its just that I don't have that answer to that question, and I have spent the last fourteen tears trying to find out what happened to her'   

'That stupid ribbon 'he chuckled wiping away the tears as he stared at the last drawing in the black book. A strip  of peeked from the black hairs of the girl at the edge of the painting. 'That was the last time I saw her '.  

 'She was engaged to Evan Rosier the Christmas of sixth year, the year I left. She changed she turned to their side, not quit a death Eater more of a just a follower'   he remembered the many memories he had shared with her and how fast their childhood their innocence had ended all because of a stupid prejudice opinion.   ' I can't remember what happened to her and I feel so bad, im her big brother but I couldn't protect her'.     'I gave her that ribbon in first year, our first day on the train. She gave me this' he grabbed a chain around his neck and pulled it out of his shirt letting it dangle on his chest. It was a small silver lion with an emerald eye on a silver chain.

  'What was her name' Ron inquired finally joining into the awkward conversation    'Lyra , her name was Lyra ' Siruis said. 'She never said it openly, but I knew that their was still good in her'  'HARRY, RON, HERMIONE; SIRIUS: LUCNH 'Mrs Weasley voice seeped thought the open door halting the conversation. 'come on, best not to leave her waiting' the man stood from his position followed by the teens. Leading the way Sirius let the trio out of the room and watched as they walked down the narrow corridor before turning back to the room. He took every inch of the room in , before leaving shutting the black door behind him. Growing further and further away from the last few things he still had of his twin.