What The Hell's Wrong With Nico?!

it was a normal day at otonokizaka high, kids making their way to class, and others talking either loudly or quietly amongst themselves. 

a medium sized group was standing in the courtyard by the back doors of the school. they were standing next to the 3rd year ward.

it was odd seeing them there, since they are usually in their club room talking and planning for shows and just side performances. or sometimes they would just mess around in there until the bell rang. 

but seeing the group of 8 girls just standing there, looking anxious and on edge was more or less worrying. 

eyes were glued to them as they chatted nervously to each other. everyone could hear small things like, 

"where is she?" 

"she's not usually this late..."

"when i see her i'll kick her ass!"

"my cards aren't telling me anything.."

"calm down, i'm sure she's fine.."

and more hushed whispers where exchanged betwixt the group. 

about 30 minutes pass by, and a shriek of excitement rang through the courtyard.

"nico-chan!!" rin ran over to the twin tailed girl and tackled her in a hug.

"NYA?!" nico shouted as her and rin made contact with the ground. "rin-chan! that hurt, nya!" 

the other 7 girls' eyes widened. what the hell did nico just say?

"nico-chan? you feelin' ok?" honoka asks politely. nico nods with a smile. 

"i'm fine, nya! just hurt my butt a little," maki looked at the noirette flabbergasted. 

"nico-chan? why are you speaking like that?" nico looks at the redhead. 

"like what, nya?" rin and nico stand up. "i always talk like this."

maki shook her head and walked to her beloved. "no nico-chan, you don't. you talk and act more like....like um...." maki paused to think for a moment. 

"like a narcissist!" maki hit honoka upside the head. "ow, hey!"

nico made a face. "a nah - huh?" maki shook her head.

"nothing to worry about, nico-chan," maki placed a hand on nico's head and rubbed it softly. "just honoka using the wrong words." nico purred and moved into maki's touch. maki had blushed a deep crimson, but kept petting nico. 

eli clapped her hands. "c'mon everyone!" all 8 girls looked at the blonde. " 5 minutes until the bell rings, let's head to our classes!" they all nodded and said their goodbyes. 

they also had one question on their minds,

'what the hell's wrong with nico?'