Wearhouse

Peters POV:

"It's okay" Cassidy says with teary eyes a tear falls down my face not wanting all of this to happen.why her. She wipes my tear when she gets taken back by a man but she doesn't fight back she just lets it happen.we stay in each others eyes untill she's out of the tower.once I can't see her anymore I break down.tears falling from my eyes and they don't stop. The men all leave once she's gone and get onto a quinjet and fly off.Mr.Stark walks up to me "where is she" I don't answer and he sighs and looks around to everyone that is now full of sadness.I also see that Loki's gone.and I see that Thor had been crying knowing that his brother is soon to be dead.

"Guys" fury says and waves us over to see that he's holding her book. "She wanted me to show this to y'all,she didn't have time to get everyone,but she got some" he then ripped out a page and handed it to Nat then to Bucky then to Steve then to me.nat read hers out loud and by the end she was tearing up.Bucky then Steve read there's.then it was time for mine but I decided not to read it out loud.they just nodded and let me be.I went to her room and sat on her bed.

Dear Peter,
If your not peter I don't want you to read this unless he decided that he should share,hey Pete I know this will be hard to read and I'm sorry to say that I brought you into my mess.and I promise I'm okay wherever I am.I don't want you to come for me cause I don't want you hurt.please tell MJ and Ned that I said goodbye.and please make sure to play with Doug,and give him lots of cuddles cause we both know that he liked you more than me.I don't want you to be sad.i want you to move on but not forget.through all the things we have been through I want to finally tell you that-

It ended there.no no no.I flip through more pages and see that she didn't have time to finish.I sigh and decide to go look for her.I know she said not to but I can't help myself and I'm taking it upon myself if I get hurt it's not her fault it's mine I'm doing this to myself.I come to my suit with hers and track it and I see that it's in some wear house.

Cassidys POV:

The man that had dragged me into the quinjet hand cuffed me once we got in.he sits me down next to someone but I don't look up not caring anymore.when the person next to me nudges my should making me look up at them.low and behold Loki sitting beside me handcuffed like me.I give him a frown and smiles back.

Loki is the type to easily hide a smile,not wanting pity,but I knew on the inside all the wanted to do was escape fast for he knows his death awaits him.I look back at the ground blocking everything out.

I'm snapped out of my stare on the floor by a guard pulling me to my feet from my handcuffs making my wrist ache from the tugging and the metal rubbing my skin,leaving red marks.

He pulled me and Loki down a empty hall with a slight smell of rust and mold,but not enough to make me wanna be sick just enough to where I would rather cover my nose,but I could take it.Loki on the other hand turned pale,knowing something I hadn't,knowing on the other side of the door the man that I feared most was ready to kill.

The man opened a door and tossed me and Loki in making us fall to our knees.I didn't dare look at the man before me.