꧁71꧂

Leta and James didn't notice but Marlene had made Sirius leave them so they could have some privacy. "Come on, you should go to sleep." James whispered in her ear, wiping a tear which rolled down her cheeks with his thumb.

James got up and held out his hands to help Leta up. They then walked into the dorm room where all the boys were in bed.

They slipped into bed, Leta laying on her back while James's between her legs, his head resting on her stomach. "Your hair is so soft." Leta whispered as she ran her hands through his messy hair.  She was expecting a response but he isn't reply, he had already fallen asleep as she ran her fingers through his hair.

She shivered as his warm breath touched her stomach or he moved his fingers slightly which rested on her chest. Leta found herself falling asleep to the sound of his gentle snores.

                                      ༒
James groaned as he woke up, wiping his eyes but once his eyes were fully open, he blushed when he saw the sleeping Leta. He then rolled over to not wake her up.

He went to walk away when someone grabbed her hand. "No, I'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed." She complained pulling him back to her. He rolled his eyes as he stood at the bedside. "And it's too cold! Come back!" She shouted, still half-asleep  and pulling him onto the bed again.

She then wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "No Leta." He said, getting up from the bed but she was still hanging on like a sloth. "Please! You're so warm." She said, holding on tighter as she slipped down his legs.

"Merlins Prongs, you have a Slytherin attached to you!" Sirius exclaimed. "Help me get it off." James said, trying to push Leta off. Sirius huffed before putting grabbing Leta and pulling her off.

"No James!" Leta called but Sirius was able to pull her off. "Quick get out!" Sirius then hurried James out the room, slamming it behind him so Leta was stuck in the room.

"Oh well. More time to sleep." She muttered to herself before getting back into his bed, pulling the covers to her nose because she was so cold and they smelt like James.

                                     ༒
James and Leta sat in the Three Broomsticks together in the corner. "I'm sorry for trapping you in my room." He apologised, putting a hand on her thigh which made her blush but she covered it with the mug.

"It's alright honestly. I got more sleep and I found you hidden stash of food under your bed." James rolled his eyes as the girl put the mug back down. "I was saving them." He complained which made her smile at him smugly.

"I bet I can win you at Quidditch." Leta said which mad James scoff. "What are we betting?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Umm, 10,000 kisses?" She chuckled as he began to nod so much that he was beginning to go lightheaded.

                                        ༒
"I let you win." James muttered with a pout as Leta skipped down to the broom closet to put their brooms away. "Sure sure. Just make sure those lips are hydrated." Leta winked as she put her broom away and shut the door.

                                    ༒
Remus, Peter and Sirius were all sat in the dormitory whilst James was in the Slytherin common room with Leta.

"Sirius, I have something to ask you?" Remus asked, making the dark haired boy look up at his boyfriend. "Why did you hate Leta? And for another reason not 'she is a bitch'."

"Their personalities clash." Peter said from his bed in the corner. "Think about it." He began, sitting up in his bed as the other boys looked over at him with furrowed brows.

"You are both from pure-blood families, both sarcastic, you both want to get away from your families ideas of blood-purity and you are both flirts." He began to list all the qualities the top shared making Remus nod in agreement and Sirius shake his head.

"Come on, be nice to her ,even if it's only for a day. Do it for James." Remus said, taking his boyfriend's hands into his and looking into his eyes which made him huff. "Fine, only if I get to kiss you." He smirked.

"I'm still here." Peter called which made Remus blush and Sirius clear his throat. "Then leave." Peter quickly hurried out of the room, already traumatised from the last time.

                                           ༒
"Leta." James said, his arm around her waist and his head resting on top of hers as they sat on her bed. Leta hummed in response. "I know it's an upsetting subject but we need to talk about our future." Leta sat up which made James sit up and looked into her eyes.

She gulped before nodding. "Like what will happen when your family finds out?" He quietly said which made him look down. Leta watched as his cheeks went slightly red and a tear drop fell onto her bed.

"Hey," She said in a comforting tone, lifting up his chin. "After everything...I'd still chose you." She whispered as they looking lovingly in each others eyes, James's blood-shot.

"If you get disowned ,which you probably will do, you can stay with me." James said which made her smile. "I would like that very much." She replied with a nod.