yagami yato x reader smut 💞😩💞💞🦋

⚠️❗️Warning❗️⚠️
Contains smut,nsfw,caca kink etc!

it was a normal morning for y/n.they had just left work and were heading to they're favourite fast food place for some lunch.when they arrived they walked up to the till  to see the most sexy scrumptious madam they have ever.y/n immediately fell in love! the sexy scrumptious woman starts talking to her."hello buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget how may I help you on this fine day?"y/n immediately gets all flustered and shy 🙈!"i-i-i-i-i-could I get some chicken nuggies and fwies UwU" y/n stood there and was completely and utterly flustered to the point where she started to get horny (/ω\).she wanted this woman inside her,swirling her tongue in I'm and out and all around doing the hoky poky.she wanted this woman so badly,her clit was throbbing so hard that it could have fell off. The woman noticed and raised and eyebrow."are you okay madam?" You stand still for a few seconds before you decide to respond."u-u-u-u-um I W-W-W-W-was wondering if I could have your number and we could maybe get some d-d-d-d-diner tonight?<33333"the woman stood in shock.there was a clear tint of pink on her cheeks and the brim of her nose."sure, my name is cece,how about you?" what a sexy name y/n thought. "My name is y/n but you can call me babydoll (/ω\)" y/n said in a seductive tone. "Ooo I sure wouldn't mind doing that..................babydoll" cece said growling.y/n felt her pussy get drowned so quickly that she almost came on the spot 😩😩."now can I get my fries you fucking twat"    y/n blurted out.

after y/n got they're fries and nuggies they  noticed that cece had left her phone number on the receipt.they quickly picked it up and put it in they're phone naming the contact 'my little shartmaster'.

After y/n fished they're fries they got up and left Macdonalds.they then texted cece asking when her shift ended and she responded with "just now. If you wait for me I might be able to catch up with you and we can go to my place if you know what I mean (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) " y/n's legs quivered in arousal and began almost posing themselves from excitement.y/n responded with a simple "yes bbygorl Owo"

Y/n met up with cece and then arrived at her apartment.she noticed that Ceres apartment was musty but she didn't give af cause she's a bad bitch purrrrr💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻.They then went into ceces room and that's when the fun started to happen."what would you do if I stuck my fingers in between your wet and plump folds" cece stated with anticipation."I-I urm would probably shart myself and cum every where Like the naughty girl I am:3" cece then rammed her fingers down y/n's mouth and started swirling them. They were nice and chubby with grease and oil all over them. It was like y/n's dream come true 💆🏻‍♂️. Y/n started sucking and swirling her tongue around ceces fingers and was gushing with wetness.y/n needed her.so.badly."I need you inside me"y/n blurted out.cece looked at them more aroused grabbing they're breast and milking it.y/n then proceeded to take off ceces clothes and started fingering her ass crack."you like that my dirty little cum slut" y/n said in dominance."yes babydoll please go further down😩"

The two of them ended up wrestling on the ground for about 10 minutes fingering each others holes.cece then removed her fingers from y/n's mouth and started trailing her tongue down y/n's neck sucking as she goes down."y/n couldn't handle it so they yanked ceces hair and started making out with her their tongues fighting for dominance.This lasted about 3 minutes and then y/n shoved they're fingers into ceces folds and curled them over and over again at rapid speed."y-y-y-y/n" cece moaned out in deep pleasure and arousal."Y/n then started to smell something funny.it smelt like caca.where is this smell coming from y/n thought.y/n then decided to look at her fingers still fingering ceces ass and then realised that her fingers where covered in shart...her favourite.she then licked her fingers and started going in for more and scooping as much as she could out.she wanted cece to taste it so she grabbed her head and shoved her shitty fingers in to her mouth"savour the taste my little cum slut"y/n said in a dominant attitude."cece liked y/ns fingers in delight."my shit tastes so fucking  good" cece said in pleasure."y/n then started going down on cece starting from her neck and trailing down wards.y/n then got to ceces musty pussy lips and then screamed "ACAB" before going down On cece.she swirled and played with ceces throbbing shart covered clit and sucking on it hard.y/n then ripped it off as blood started to bleed everywhere."whoops" y/n said in an unbothered tone.cece then squealed in pain(and pleasure)"WHAT THE FUCK THAT SHIT HURTS...but also feels good 🦋🦋💞"y/n got total butterfly's when she said TAHT and continued to suck the blood out of ceces fanny.

Once she was done someone knocked on the door whilst both of them were clothed and both still covered in shart."it will be my room mate.he must be home early, COME IN" cece shouted towards the door.the man who entered the door was none other than mattia."what are you doing back so early papi?" cece asked."I'm home early cause ale and me got caught fucking in the back of my corvette,corvette hope in the motherfucking jet like that" mattia then started to film a tik tok and danced.

After me and cece cleaned everything up we sat around the house naked whilst mattia stared at our fat throbbing clitourisys."ayo mamas,you still up for some fun"he asked biting his lip waiting for a response.y/n and cece looked at each other and said"only if you let us shit on your mouth shardy" in sync.mattia agreed and opened his mouth nice and wide for our big fat logs to go in."are you ready y/n said squaring above his mouth."yes mamas of course I am this isn't the first time" y/n then proceed to shit in his mouth.the shit got stuck to y/be big fat bunda and then they started tea bagging mattia. Cece then grabbed the shart and smeared it on the walls writing the words 'anal vortex was here 2021'

The end mamas<33333