RULES

Hello dispatchers!;)

The plots in the following chapter were created by the admins of this community. Here are some things to note when thinking about asking for the plot. There are rules. This isn't first come first serve.

RULES

1. do NOT steal these plots. Don't even think about it.

2. In order to ask for a plot you must be following the community account

3. When asking for a plot please be polite in the comments of the chapter for the plot you want.

4. Some plots will have * this means that that detail can be changed. This is the only way anything can be changed.

5. Once the plot has been given you will be given a two-week deadline. What that means is you have two weeks to post the prologue of the plot you've adopted. If you don't post the prologue by the two-weeks we will take the plot back and put it up for sale. This can be avoided in two ways you either post the prologue before the two weeks or you can message the admin who gave you their plot and explain you need an extension.

6. Please let us know if you change your mind about a plot and no longer want to write it.

7. You MUST give the admin who created the plot credit. Either in the first chapter of the book or in the description of the book and then follow their personal account.

PASSWORD

what is your favorite 911 character begins episode?