CATFISHED | RAVEN

CATFISHED.
plot by spacevenom

PART I. THE BASICS

status | available
fandom | 9-1-1
pairing | evan buckley x female oc
timeline | season 1

PART II. THE PLOT

summary | Leigh-Ann Shelby had her life together. She had her dream job working at Variety and she had a cute apartment that she shared with her fluffy cat and her best friend who's practically her brother. She was exactly where she wanted to be, in fact, she was way ahead of schedule. Although, something seemed to be missing for the young blonde. Leigh-Ann was lonely, I mean, she would never verbally admit that to anyone let alone herself. But the young girl longed to share her accomplishments with somebody. She longed for cute dates and coming home to an occupied bed that wasn't when Anderson decided to get shitfaced and forgot where his room was. She knew it probably wasn't the best idea but after Anderson's pushing and too many drinks of wine she decided to download a dating app. And leave it to Leigh-Ann to take a chance just for it all to go to shit.
important plot points |
• Anderson and Leigh-Ann have been best friends since Anderson moved to LA from Texas in order to get away from his close-minded parents. There are absolutely ZERO romantic feelings.
• Leigh-Ann had a few trial and error dates before she found 'Buck' and they really clicked.
other notes |
• I imagine this all happens during the time where Buck gets accused of having online profiles. I don't see anything happening between Leigh-Ann and Buck until after Abby is out of the picture. But Buck does help Leigh-Ann figure out who's catfishing her because he feels slightly guilty.
• I never planned who the catfish is so you can have free range with that as long as it's not Anderson! Maybe someone from work or a complete random, I don't know but not Anderson.

PART III. THE CHARACTERS

character 1 | Leigh-Ann Shelbyface claim | Madison Isemanpersonality | hard-working and goal driven

face claim | Madison Iseman
personality | hard-working and goal driven. closed off when it comes to being around people she doesn't know. has a stone cold RBF but she's very layered. deep down shes a teddy bear. not very good with dealing with her emotions. her love language is gift giving.
zodiac | Capricorn
quotes | "There's a million fish in the sea and I had to fall for a fake one."

character 2 | Anderson Larterface claim | Eli Brownpersonality | lovable weirdo

face claim | Eli Brown
personality | lovable weirdo. very intellectual but not in the book smart sense, more like oh-wise-one. very charming and very creative. he has an artsy feel about him. bisexual king!
zodiac | Aquarius
quotes | "I believe the term you're looking for is catfishing."