Teaser!

Thanks for over 500 views! I've had a lot of fun writing these oneshots, and I assume you've had fun reading them if you've made it this far. As promised, here is a quick teaser for my new book, The Owl House Revelations. I may slow down a bit on this book to work on it, but I'll still add a few more oneshots. I am running out of ideas, though, so if you have any requests please let me know. I'll probably update the new book at least once every few days or so, and I'll be putting up the first two chapters tomorrow. Without further ado, here's the teaser:

~~~

"I wanted to show you the internet! It's great, there's all kinds of information, funny cat videos, and even fanfics about Hezura!" (Luz's favorite ship, between Azura and Hecate. She thought the rivals-to-lovers trope was a bit overdone, but loved the pairing nonetheless.) "Just make sure you don't get into any online debates." Luz added with a slight shudder. "You can look up pretty much anything!"

Amity peered over her shoulder as she clicked on a rectangular icon with a colorful capital "G" in its center. To demonstrate, she searched for something called "Pokémon." Amity watched as she scrolled through countless images of cute cartoon creatures, most of which seemed to feature a bright yellow animal with cute ears that reminded her of some sort of bunny.

The witch thought for a moment. "Could I look up your name?"

Luz smiled and handed her friend the phone. "Sure, go for it! Not sure you'll find too much, though."

Amity began to type "Luz the human," before Luz stopped her.

"This is a human device, remember? Humans don't refer to each other as "the human," and there are probably plenty of other people named Luz in the world. If you really want to look me up, type my last name, Noceda."

Noceda... Amity pondered. That sounds nice... Amity Noceda...

Her cheeks became slightly pink at the thought, so she quickly brushed it away and typed in the rest of Luz's name. She hit search, and once it had finished loading, the two girls let out a gasp.

"L-Luz? What does this mean?"

~~~

:]