bandages and beer

AN- there is drinking and smoking in this :)

the next day I was sat next to Blaise and Marcus Flint during lunch. I found myself glancing at Ginny, not talking and only taking a bite every so often.

"oh fuck you Malfoy!" I heard Hannah Abbott, who was sitting on the other side of Blaise, yell as she got up and stormed over to the Hufflepuff table.

"stop being a dick all the time" Blaise hissed and followed after Hannah. I looked around and put my hands on the table "well the people keeping me here have all left" I smiled and got up, walking over to the Gryffindor table and reaching into the pocket of my robe. I got a smack on the head from Fred and a greeting from George as I approached Ginny.

she looked at me with a confused and slightly angry look "what do you want?" she asked, looking at me with a cocked eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes "yes because I stay up all night dying to talk to you" I said sarcastically, pulling out the roll of bandages from my pocket. "ms Pomfrey said to bring these to you, throw away the ones on your hand and rewrap" I said, putting it in front of her before we were all dismissed to go to our first class. Ginny grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I yelped and looked at her "what the hell are you trying to rip my arm out?" I hissed at her

"shut up I need help wrapping my hand" she muttered, holding out her bruised hand with the bandages in the other.

I sighed "You couldn't have asked one of your friends?" I complained but took the bandages, wrapping her hand gently but firmly

"They already went to class plus this is the shit you do for fun," she said, looking away from me

"yes I love wrapping bloody hands it's my favourite pass time," I said, unwrapping part of it to make it fit better

"you'll be at the Hufflepuff party tonight?" she asked

"why do you care?" I asked, looking up at her

"I don't," she said, avoiding eye contact

"I will, weirdo" I raised an eyebrow at her. that was weird, usually she glares at me or stares me down.

Huh.

"there you're all good, just don't keep it wrapped overnight and wash your cuts," I said with pursed lips, walking away towards my first class.

after the day was over I was with Hannah and Blaise in my dorm getting ready for the party

"remind me why you're in here?" I asked Blaise with a laugh. I was wearing a pair of flare jeans and an orange bralette, my hair in braids and my makeup simple, just eyeliner and mascara.

"because I can be," he said, clinging to Hannah as she did her eyeshadow. he was wearing a purple silk button-down that was half open and slacks that matched Hannah's purple silk slip dress.

"you two are disgustingly good together" I sneered with a grin and put on my Birkenstocks. I watched them for a minute with a fond smile, they were truly good together. Hannah's kindness and patience mixed with Blaise's charisma and impulsiveness truly made them the perfect pair. the perfect balance.

after a bit, Hannah finished her makeup and we went downstairs to the common room. Hufflepuff parties were full out raves. Purple, green and orange lights shone throughout the room as muggle music blasted over the speakers. everyone from every house came to these parties, except certain Slytherins.

"I'm gonna get you two some drinks!" Blaise said over the music. Hannah made her way over to Neville and luna on one side and looked around with a grin and found Padma, Hermione ron, harry and cho in a corner and made my way over to them sitting next to Hermione on the couch. I leaned against her and sparked up a conversation with Padma about the upcoming Holyhead harpies vs. sweetwater all-stars match.