1 - The Beginning

Y/N POV

Somewhere in Gotham

Somewhere in Gotham...

"I'll tell you what I know!!" Looking at his injuries, I began to smile at his frail frame. Of course, he couldn't see it at all because of my mask. But the thought of bringing one of his main guys to his knees, almost made me laugh. Carmine will get what's coming to him next.

He began to crawl away from me. Blood began to smear the floor like paint brushing against a canvas. He was wheezing, obviously out of breath until he put his back to the wall. "I HAVE A FAMILY!!"

"I can get you anything you want. Whores, money, anything!!" I pulled him up to his feet, staring into his frightened eyes. "You can't give me what I want. Not anymore." I struck him mutiple times in the face, the brunt force making his head reel back. Before I threw him into the drywall. Sending him crashing onto the floor.

I picked him up. I stared into his frightened eyes. No doubt the fear coming from me slaughtering his men as they tried relentlessly to slow me down.

I slammed my knee into his stomach before I threw him into the window causing the glass to break. I caught his shirt with a web. Ignoring his pleas for me to pull him back into the building gently, I tug at the web. Harshly pulled him to the ground.

As he slumps in the corner of the office room. Whimpering to himself. "Tell me his location now." Bleeding from his hands and knees the guy cried out.

"I don't fucking know. He rarely tells any of us his whereabouts unless it involves a meeting. But I can tell you where his second in command hangs out at."

"Where?" I say as I pull him off the ground, lifting him a few feet off the ground.

"The Lion's Den. But its heavily fortified with his guys. I don't think-"

"I didn't ask for your opinion. Especially from a rat." I say before staring at him. "Isn't that the term you gangsters use? What would they think if they found out you ratted out the Don's captain?

"I don't care about what happens to them. I only care about my kids. Please...Let me go."

"What makes you different from these other guys?" I say, as I look at all the bodies that littered the ground. "You are part of the problem. And I am the solution." I say as I stab him in the gut with my blade. He stares at me, as he falls to the floor.

-----------------------

Y/N POV

I swung through the dense buildings of Gotham. As I passed by multiple sirens headed in the direction I came from.

I slightly flinched from the new scar from shrapnel. Of course, it would heal over time. But that didn't mean it didn't hurt.

I did my best to hide my scars. Ones that didn't heal. By shutting off my feelings. It allowed me to perform my task better. Father taught me this after he had passed.