Chapter 3: Time Corpse

A/N: I do not own the picture above! All rights go to the original creator!

-------

It was an awkward silence, Sesshomaru kept staring at Y/N with his strict yellow eyes and Obsidian had flown down. The bat landed, soon enough his pet came flying back and when it did, Obsidian lifted his index finger so it could go back to its spot. His wings wrapped around his body and hooked together in front, she figured that was how he was able to hide his wings from before. "Hmhm, it seems you are the one. Forgive me for...the ambush. The end of my deal, as promised, I'll escort you to the nearest village," He faced her and gave her a smile, with a tooth sticking out from under his upper lip and a tilt of his head.

Uh... Uh-uuuuh," Y/N was lost for words, she couldn't even speak. She was frozen in place from disbelief and her mouth was agape. Slowly she pulled out her phone from her pocket, not once breaking her attention from them. After taking her phone out, she looked at the screen and noticed there was no signal... Man, was she upset. "You gotta be kidding me!" she stomped her foot once and clenched her free hand into a fist. Her little outburst made Obsidian's lips part slightly, it didn't even faze Sesshomaru though...

Sighing, she decided to just look through all the images she had downloaded off the net from her world and scrolled through the separate files until she found Inuyasha. "Please, don't let this be a dream I'd have to wake up from..." Her mumbled thoughts escaped her lips without realizing and it caused Sesshi to squint his eyes. With a series of clicks on her phone, the young girl finally found what she was searching for, coming across Sesshomaru's picture. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened, soon walking towards the said man.

In pure awe she was, Y/N lifted her index finger and had all eyes fixated on her with risen brows. They had no idea what she was doing... Suddenly, out of curiosity, she stood on her tiptoes and gently poked his cheek; her eyes widened more when her finger sunk in. "Ah-ablaga...ababuhbuhbuh... I mean..." she stumbled over her own words as she tried to speak, soon continuing. "Wait... What?' Asking herself out loud, she blinked and shook her head hysterically. "Sorry, I was shocked!" Nervous laughter came from her after closing her eyes and rubbing the back of her head.

Sesshomaru was curious, despite not showing it. "Why is that...?" his simple question made her avert her eyes to the side and frown.

"Reasons..." That was all he got for a reply and it was very unsatisfying to him. So he gripped the hilt of his sword and threatened her with the attempt to draw it. She knew better than to anger him though, considering the countless times of watching the anime. Her hands went up in defense and a sweatdrop formed down her head, smiling nervously. "H-Hey... No need to get all huffy just because something doesn't go your way. I have my reasons," Her words only made him grumble and narrow his eyes more, having half the mind to cut her down. Shit, why'd I say that...? her mental thoughts echoed and she frowned, purple lines casting over her head all the while.

"Hmhmhm, it appears we have a daring woman with us. Forgive me but, what's your name again? I don't think you ever told me and if you have, I can't remember..." Obsidian chuckled at the beginning then frowned at the end of his speech. The bat on his finger squeaked and began bathing itself, causing the lordship to glance down at it for only a second.