Chapter one

Laylani POV

Laylani POV

I was now coming out the mall with my two year old daughter Nevaeh we had just came from the food court. I was holding her in my arms while holding all our bags. I didn't like her walking around so I just held her.

"Can I walk mommy" Neveah asked me

"Yeah cause mommy have to tie her shoes" I said putting her down.

We were now in front of the mall and I put the bags down also so I could tie my shoe. Once I was done I looked up and seen Neveah by some guys that were rolling dice.

"What the fuck" I said to myself. I walked over to them and quickly picked Neveah up.

"See this why I don't put you down you can't do stuff like this" I said to her

"Look what I got" she said waving the dollar she had picked up from one of the boys stacks.

"Gir- put it back now" I told her putting her down so she could give the dude his dollar back.

"Nah it cool she can have it and this to" the dude said giving her a five.

"Uhh thx ig" I said

"Let me help you with those" he said grabbing my bags.

I picked up Neveah walking to my car with the guy following. He put the bags in the back seat while I buckled up Neveah in her carseat.

"Thank you" I told the dude while closing the door on Neveah side.

"No problem I'm De'shawn by the way" he said

"Laylani"

"We'll be safe out here bye..."

"Neveah" Neveah told him smiling

"Bye Neveah" he said giving her a high five and walking away.

I started the car and drove home. I live in a nice two bedroom one bath home.

TIME SKIP

Once we got home I took out all the bags and put them on the floor by the sofa. I then picked Neveah up putting her in the bath water I just now made. I put some toys in there so that she could play.

I started putting everything we bought today away until I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and saw De'shawn standing there.

"May I help you" I asked him with a confused looked on my face.

"I never got your number" he said

I gave it to him and closed the door. A few minutes later he busted in my house and quickly closed the door.

"I might have to spend the night here" he said

"Uh okay no problem" I said going back in the bathroom to take Neveah out the bath. I took her in her room while a towel was rapped around her. I lotioned her then put on her pjs.

"ManMan" she sayed walking to De'Shawn

"Who that" he said looking around

"You duh tupid" she said

"Aye we don't call no one that remember" I sayed looking at her

"Yes" she said laying down on De'shawn

This girl be getting to comfortable with people to fast. I thought to myself as I went to sit on the couch.

De'shawn

Neveah