Chapter ten

De'shawn POV

De'shawn POV

"Alright so what's the problem" I asked Physco

"Ight so me and Saint was doing that drop you said right so when I was counting the money and drugs I saw like two things of pills was missing I asked Saint if he saw any of them fall he said no so we came here and I saw sum in his bag I looked in the bag and boom the pills" he said

"So that nigga stealing from me"

"I'm pretty sure and remember how some drugs was stolen" he said

"Yeah imma for sure handle that but I got somewhere to be right now Imma talk to you later Ight" I said dabing him up.

"Ight boss" he said

I walked out the trap and headed to my car. I was looking at some houses for Laylani the kids and me. I was only gonna look at two houses to see which one is good for us.

THIRD PERSON

While De'shawn was looking at the houses Laylani and the kids were at the park. Kari and Neveah got along really well and they loved playing with each other. While Laylani was sitting on the bench someone came and sat next to her.

"So this what we doing you just gonna run away with my kid" they said

Laylani looked at who was sitting next to her and fear filled her body. Marcus Neveah's dad he was so abusive mentally and physically. Laylani never wanted him around her daughter so she went away.

"Why are you here" she said

"Because babe I miss you and I promise I changed" he said

"Really" Laylani said

"Yes can you please come back" he asked with sadness in his eyes

"Um" Laylani was saying "hell no" she said she walked over to Veah and Kari and told them that is was time to go.

Laylani wasn't stupid why would she leave a relationship that is good for her and daughter for someone who abused her everyday of their relationship.

Marcus got angry as he saw Laylani leave with his daughter and this little boy that looks very familiar. Marcus saw a guy going in a alley and he followed him. He needed to do something to calm him. As he got closer he pulled his knife out and started to stab the guy to let out his anger. Marcus suffered anger issues and ADHD.

Laylani kept looking at her mirror making sure Marcus didn't follow her. The last thing she needs is his mental illness self to know where she is. She looked at Neveah sleeping she really hoped that Neveah doesn't have the same mental illnesses as Marcus but the doctors said the risk is high and Neveah might turn out worse.