𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

(A/N: this is my very first story ever and I'm looking for constructive criticism so don't be shy also i really hope you enjoy)

It was a beautiful starry night when Katara and her friends decided to go out.

Sokka, Toph, Suki and Zuko were super excited to hang out with Katara since she's been so busy lately but little did they know that her toxic boyfriend Jet was coming as well.

POV Katara

I'm so excited for tonight. It's been a while since I've just hung out and had fun with my friends. I'm also excited to see my boyfriend Jet. We've been dating for two months.

I had just gotten done with my makeup and was ready to go.

(Katara's outfit)

As soon a I got up from my vanity I got a call from Sokka

"Hello?" I asked.

"KATARA!!" Sokka yelled over the phone while partially making me deaf.

"Damnnn, what do you want Sokka you almost burst out my eardums!"

"Oh sorry. Are you ready to go? You're taking foreverrrrr".

"Yes Sokka I'm ready. I was about to head out the door as soon as you called me".

"Oh ok, hurry up then cause we're all in an uber and we're almost there". He said

"K I'll be there in about 15 mins."

Sokka hangs up

I was just about to head out the door when I decided last minute to text Jet to see where he was.

Jet❤(a.k.a plane boy)

Me: Hey babe where are you at?

Jet: Hey doll face I'm at the front of the club waiting.

Me: Oh ok I'm omw rn

Jet: Ok cya

End of messages

Everyone arrives at the club

Katara spots her friends waiting by the front of the club looking impatient

"Heyyy bitches the queen had arrived!!!" Katara yelled to get their attention

Toph roles her eyes and says "About time sweetness I thought you got abducted for a second there"

"Took you long enough sis" Sokka blandly states