Chapter-12

Goh's POV

"I can't do it, Chloe, I can't" 

"There, there"

"I should just go back to Cerise. Ash can do the teaching"

"I think Ash will most likely protest the idea of you going back alone. Besides if you go back, who will I have?"

                                                        "Huh?" I snapped my head towards the girl currently walking with me towards the classroom. "What?" she said while turning her head to the other side, but I swear I saw a blush on her face.  

                                                         "So you're saying that you'll miss me?" I ask her. "I only said that because you're the one who made the three of us come here in the first place" "Yeah, I'll try my best," I try to say nonchalantly but it was ruined as there was a stupid grin on my face. 

What can I say? I was happy knowing that she would miss me.

                                                           We arrived in front of the classroom. I don't know why, but the classroom seemed so quirky and frightening. 

It's ok, I can do this! I can do this! I can..not do this!  

Normal POV

                                                           "Oh my God, I'm gonna puke," Goh says as he looks up to see the classroom number and sure enough it was the gateway to his doom. "You can do it, Goh! You've been preparing for this since we got wind of the fact that we'll be coming here"  Chloe says trying to sound up-beat for her friend. "Yeah, you're right. 'Never give up till it's over!'" Goh says trying to regain his composure. 

                                                            "Good, now you'll not be alone. Ash is going to be with you. Speaking of which..." she paused turning around to look for her over-energetic friend.

"Where the hell is he?"

"Speak of the devil," Goh said with a smile as he pointed towards the end of the passageway and sure enough...

                                                               "Heys Guys! I am so sorry" Ash shouts while leading another person beside him which turned out to be Serena on clearer inspection. "Serena, what are you doing here? Ash what the hell were you thinking of turning out this late?! I was about to die from a seizure" Goh says while shaking Ash.

                                                                "Ooh! I'm sorry! I just bumped into Serena along the way. Hey, how do you know Serena?" "We met last day, she helped me tie my hair properly unlike the two idiots who can't even use the hairbrush properly."

                                                                  "Now I'm just hurt!" Ash says while he clutches at his chest as if Chloe's mock- accusation had sent an arrow straight towards his heart. 

                                                                   "Oh the drama queen's at it again," Goh says with a genuine teasing smile as he watched Ash stagger to the wall to support himself to stand. Serena watched the trio's weird but still- pretty funny interaction.

He's still an idiot, she thought as she giggled softly when Ash slid to the ground.

Serena, Goh and Chloe lost it when Pikachu tried to help Ash. Deciding that the scene needed a little bit more realistic touch, he hopped off Ash, grabbed his extra- emergency special power-boosting ketchup snack...