WIKIPEDIA

CLAIR CELESTE CHALAMET  (born 3 October 2004) is an American actress and model

CLAIR CELESTE CHALAMET  (born 3 October 2004) is an American actress and model. At the age of thirteen, she gained notability for her role as in the first season of science fiction series "Stranger Things where she played the quirky but shy Luna Harrington, which was renewed for three seasons. She received nominations for in 2016. She starred in the movie IT chapter 2 (2019), and starred as Harriet Clinton in the movie Gateway to Bliss (2020).

In 2018, Chalamet was featured in the list of the world's most influential people. 

Early Life

Chalamet was born in , Paris, France the second of two children of French and American parents, Marc and Nicole Chalamet. She has American and France citizenship through her parents. The family moved to  New York when she was around four years old.

Chalamet now divides her time between and New York and LA .

Carrer 

In 2013, Chalamet made her acting debut as a guest star in the fantasy drama series , a spin-off of , portraying the role of Kristen Landerson . In 2014, she had a starring role in the paranormal drama-thriller series as  Blair holland. She made guest appearances in the police procedural drama NCIS.

 Clair is also associated with the Stanger things cast, the IT cast and others.