Red -Haylor- COMING SOON!

"So, Taylor tell us are you single or not?" The interviewer finally asks the question she knew he was holding back, it was the question on everyone's mind since she was spotted with Harry Styles from One Direction.

Letting out a light giggle she blushes at the question, "I am." She says through her hand that was covering her mouth just slightly as she tries to hold in the giggling. No one in the room looks convinced, but it was the truth though she did have a crush on Harry.

"No one wants to date the girl that tells the world what you do wrong," she smiles innocent though her heart is tugging with tears, she was beginning to get lonely...like always.

"What about Harry?" he pushes further, Taylor opens her mouth to answer but closes it with a big grin on her face. "Is there a future there?" he asks with a sly smirk,

"You should probably ask him that, not me." The words leave playfully as she was playing coy, "I know everyone thinks the other day was a date, but it wasn't." Snippets of the meeting come to her, making her day dreams try to work its way through but she pushes forward. "It was a business meeting."

"Ah, are we going to be hearing a Taylor Swift, One Direction song?" He asks, admittedly she wasn't allowed to discuss it just yet, however this guy wasn't going to let her go until he had some scoop.

"Hopefully by next year," she nods her red lips smiling. "It was nice meeting you, but unfortunately I have to catch a flight."