04. possesive

January 14th

  The Ravenclaw doors shifted closed behind the group of four. Winnie took a deep breath; the smell of sweat, alcohol, and muggle weed invading her nose. The party was already in full swing and it had started 30 minutes ago.

  The center of the room was full of sweaty teens dancing on each other, cups in most of their hands. Winnie smiles widely, reaching to grab Jonathan's hand. "Let's get drinks," Winnie says to her friends before dragging them towards the table full of alcohol.

  "You're gonna start drinking already?" Clara asked with judgement lacing her voice. "It's not even nine yet," she continues, eyeing Winnie as she picks up a bottle of fire whiskey. Winnie rolls her eyes, releasing Johnathan's hand.

  "Come here," Winnie says, pouring the drink into a red cup. Clara complies, stepping next to her and sighs as the drink is placed in her hand. "Have some fun with me, please?" Winnie asks with a pout as she pours her own drink.

  Clara lifts up the cup almost immediately, "Anything for you." The other two grab drinks as well and it's not too long before they're lost on the dance floor.

  Two hours later, Winnie feels as though she's vibrating. She lost count of how many drinks she'd had a long time ago. She laughed, stumbling to the side after George Weasley spins her around. He grips her hands and the pair continue to dance with no coordination.

  "You're terrible!" Winnie exclaims as George flings her opposite of him. George lifts his right arm, dropping her other hand and ducking down to spin under their arms.

  "I think you have it flipped, Monet," George laughs at the short drunk girl. Winnie throws her head back in a laugh as Fred comes to join their dance.

  "We could do one of those fancy ballroom moves," Fred shouts over the music. Before Winnie can ask him what he means, Fred's hands are on her waist and he lifts her up into the air. A squeal leaves her lips as Fred and George laugh at her before she is placed back on the ground.

  Winnie turns around to quickly swat Fred before turning to continue dancing. Right next to her, Johnathan and Poppy were screaming the words of the current song at each other. All of them were covered in sweat, but truly they didn't care.

  An arm shot out, gripping Winnie's elbow and pulling her away from the twins. Winnie looked for the culprit, finding herself being pulled into Clara's skinny arms.

  "Dance with me," Clara yelled, pulling Winnie's body flush against hers. Winnie giggled, resting her arms on Clara's shoulders as their connected hips swung to the song in sync. Clara laughed along with her, hands clasped against Winnie's lower back.

  "Am I supposed to be mad at that?" The particular blonde asked, raising his cup to his lips. His eyes stayed locked on Winnie, not enjoying how her body was plastered to a girl who acted like she wanted to kill him.

  A chuckle leaves Theo's lips. "I say relax and enjoy the view like me. Shit, Draco, you could probably get Winnie to bring Kneed back to your dorm," Theo says, his eyes trailing the two girls' bodies.

  Draco smacks him hard in the stomach. "Ow," Theo groans, "I'm just saying I'd enjoy that scene a lot more privately with a lot less clothes." Draco's head whips over to him, his gaze murderous. He opens his mouth to make a remark, but Blaise is faster.

  "Theo, are you stupid? Stop fetishizing them, they're just having fun," Blaise barks from the other side of Draco. Theo looks over to the two and a bit of guilt begins to tear at him.

  "I'm not fetishizing-"

  "You are. It's gross," Draco cuts in. "Especially when one of them is very obviously your best friend's girl," Draco continues.