CH:-2 Reorganizing Memories

Asteria' was one of the many novels in Korea.
It was a fantasy and romance based story of the FL (Female lead).This novel was of  girl name 'Asteria' who was a Viscount daughter.

She was a beauty and was known for her intelligent and innocence and in other hand there was the villaness who was cruel even though she was a beauty she didn't spare anyone if they make a slightess mistake. She was vicious daughter of Maraquess.

Her fiance the crown prince of Azanta Empire fall in love with the female lead .Then the story proceed of  the torture of the female lead by the antoganist(villaness) and after that the excution of the Alexia by the crown prince.

"Now that I think of this story. It isn't smooth as it seem."
"Even after my death means the real Alexia's death. The main VILLIAN of the story came up."

The girl dress in a simple but elegant attire was sitting  in a chair with lady like posture taking some papers in her hand and a pen and scribbing down all the details of the novel

"Now let me reorganize my memories the story about how the stories goes."

"At first like most  novels this story also start with the introduction like the characters description.Then her daily life (kindness, lovely girl,how she help people ,so and so)

As she was writting down the exact plot. Suddenly a Knocking sound came from the door.

"My lady, it's me Mia.I have a letter for.." before she could complete her sentence.Alexia broke upon her words and said,"Oh it's you, come in."

Mia was quite shocked that her lady(Alexia) didn't reject the letter as it was the first time out of 7 years before that incident happened.

Mia didn't understand what happened to Alexia since yesterday as she wake up and she screamed. Mia normally would go to Alexia's room asked for forgiveness as Alexia always used to screamed at morning and find any excuse and scolded Mia.

But it was not like that yesterday she  screamed and after seeing Mia and then silently asked Mia to bring a paper and again asked her to bring some papers and pen and shut herself inside the room whole day.

She would also take meals inside her room and told all the maids not to come inside unless and until she called then.

*******************
It's been one day one day and half day since I came into this world .Even though I came to know that I that I died and reincarnated and this is the world of novel.

As I became the villianess I know that my life won't be simple and that's why I asked Mia to bring me a pen and some papers and start writing of every detail of the novel but I just can't adapt myself directly to completely forget the hard work I did in my past life were all waste. So it took me one day to completely recover.

As today the second day I finally thought of writing the story plot. I started with description and then "Knock ... Knock.."

I know there could be only one person that's Mia who care about the villianess until the day she died I felt bad for her.
Without much listening I told her to come in...
She sincerely came in...
I asked her "Who sent?"

Mia didn't understand and replied "Pardon my lady."

I said it again,"Who sent the letter ?"

Mia in a polite tone,"It was from the IMPERIAL FAMILY."

Authors note:-
I know it would be quite confused for the readers to think that She (the person who entered Alexia's body) only took one day  to completely recover.

The readers may think that if they were in her place it would take so much time for recover.

But there is a reason why it only took her one day. So if you want to know please read this novel.