The Chapter

PLEASE NOTE THIS CHAPTER WAS TOTALLY FOR FUN AND LITERALLY CONTRIBUTES NOTHING TO THE STORYLINE. I'M KEEPING IT IN FOR YOU GUYS TO ENJOY, IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

The symptoms of adrenaline:

- rapid heartbeat

- sweating

- heightened senses

- rapid breathing

- increased strength and performance

- dilated pupils

The symptoms of arousal:

- Feeling on edge (pun intended)

- Feeling irritable or aggressive

- Engaging in risky, reckless behaviour

A mixture of the two? Fred Weasley.

"Colloportus," Wren said breathlessly, dropping her wand as Fred shoved her against the now locked door behind them. He incased her throat in his hand, leaned down and kissed her. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his hips, grinding into him.

"Fuck." He whispered, propping one arm against the door for support. "You don't understand how angry I was seeing that yellow wanker on top of you." He moved his hand to roughly grip her thigh and walked to the bed, lowering her slowly to the mattress. Wren tugged at his shirt which he swiftly removed before kissing her again.

"Don't tell me, show me." She gasped, pulling him by the belt loops of his trousers into bed. His eyes darkened as he moved above her. 

"You don't want to play that game, Wren, not with me." He used his knee to widen the gap between her legs before quickly unlacing her quidditch gear and throwing it off the bed. She moved her hand and grabbed his arse, pulling his hips against hers. She felt his hard-on pushing against the zip of his trousers.

"If you don't want to play this game with me, I can go find someone else." Fred's jaw clenched and he watched her intensely.

"Take off your shirt." 

Wren did as she was told, Fred moved away from the bed and grabbed something from his draw. He paused before turning his head to look at her. "You should take off your bra as well because once these are on," he showed her two belts, "they're not coming off until I've had my share of fun." She nodded, unclasping the bra and slipping it down her arms.

Fred inhaled sharply, running a hand through his hair. "Christ," he was distracted for a moment and Wren smirked triumphantly, he noticed. "Lie down. One hand wrapped around each bedpost." Again, doing as told, she looked directly into Fred's eyes while laying her back onto the mattress. He swallowed, unbuttoning his trousers and taking them off.

After securely tying Wren up to the bedposts Fred made quick work of her spandex shorts, leaving her in just a pair of panties. He took a deep breath and looked her in the eye. Furrowing his eyes for a moment questioningly, she nodded, and he slowly dragged Wren's last piece of clothing down her legs.

His thumb traced her core and she arched her spine in response, a quiet mewl coming from the back of her throat. "You're so wet." He remarked curiously, moving his index finger to her entrance teasingly, Wren moaned.

"Fred, do something." She gasped and he smirked.

"Give me a minute Hawthorn, I'm just trying to find what you like." He moved his other hand up to her chest and traced her breast slowly. When his fingers brushed her nipple she gasped and Fred's brows shot up in surprise. "Hmm, I wonder," He said quietly, and pushed a finger into her centre while gently tugging the bud of her breast.