Part Five

Uzumaki Residence

She's in the kitchen washing the teacups they used earlier. She's busy wiping the water off the cup when Kushina taps her shoulder softly. "Kushina-san..."

The red-haired curve her gentle smile saying, "Arigato, Hina-chan."

"That's all I can do."

She looks outside and fixes her sight on something less interesting. Then, she breathes heavily. "I know years have already passed." She touches Hinata's hand. "And, although you guys were childhood friends..." She lowers her gaze, ashamed. "I think this set-up is rush and force."

"I think so, too. Hmm...Is there something wrong?"

"I know why he's acting cold in front of everyone."

Silence

She slightly laughs to lessen the sudden sadness she felt. "I can't blame Naruto for being distant. He lives only by himself and he'd used to it. Maybe, he won't understand for now but the world is drastically big. I'm sorry. I am not so sure what I have been saying."

"You're forced to leave to give him a better life." She looks at her as if she knew exactly how she felt. "Kushina-san, parent's responsibility is huge and it's torture every day."

"Hinata..."

"Sometimes, sacrifice is needed."

"I love how you view this thing. It's like, you even knew how it feels."

"Oh, no! Don't take it that way. It's just that..." She gulps. "As I grew up, I gradually understood how love and sacrifice work."

Kushina smiled because she realized something heartwarming. This woman, if only Naruto opens his eyes and sees the gem right in front of him.

Troubled, she leans closer and whispered something. "A-Actually, I have hidden motives why I arranged for the two of you."

"Huh?"

"Well―" She looks behind to make sure no one is listening or eavesdropping. "Hina-chan...Er, can you try seducing my son?"

What the hell!

"Seduce who?"

Kushina's eyes glow like a hungry puppy saying, "I have never seen him date any woman before." She's being dramatic. "I might be overthinking things but I just want to make sure he's not gay or something."

"A...Ano. Kushina-san, this is silly..."

"Yes, I know! Well, if he's gay, it's alright, I will accept everything. So, please, just this one, okay?"

Naruto let the hot water rule over his naked body. For some reason, the water helps him release his anxiety. He leans his two hands against the wall as the water continued to drip. His muscles flex on their own as he does sudden movements. The steam almost blinded him from seeing yet he remains unmoved, occupied by Hinata's picture.

Wait a minute, why is he suddenly thinking of that woman anyway? Argh! This isn't right! Why is he thinking of her all the time! Something is off here! He chuckled yet he was annoyed.

Water sounds―

She's weird, strange, and ugh, yeah, she's pretty whatever. Perhaps, he's crazy.

He runs his palm through his hair and he was shocked to see a woman watching just right outside his bathroom.

What the f***!

"You can do it, Hinata-san!" Kushina cheered her more while on her chibi-self.

The indigo-haired blush because who wouldn't be? She least expects this lame sh**!

Yay!

The fact that she's wearing this seductive nightdress is uhm―kind 'a hilarious! Her thigh is almost showing! Kayaaaa! Why did she even let herself get involved with this? This is embarrassing!

Kushina opens the knob, pushed her inside, then locked the door hoping for something great. "Just his reaction, alright?" She hands her the camera to record everything. "I swear, if he's gay, I'll end this engagement!" She begs more making Hinata conscientious.

"D-Do I need to do this?"

"Yes! Good-luck darling! Bye!"

An awkward silence.

She gulps, terrified yet she dares to continue the plan.

Damn! What to do next? She murmurs, heading her way to the bathroom assuming he's inside.

Water sounds―

Although the room is steamy, she can see his broad and muscled back right where she stood. Her mouth almost drop! Gawd! He is sexy!

She manages to record, shameless. She thought she'll have her copy for personal pervy purposes. She's blushing while enjoying the view! Her focus was on the phone, daydreaming over him! Oh my! The way he combs his hair is satisfying―

"Hey."

Kayaaaa! He caught her! This man is fast! Ugh!

"Gomen..."

Naruto pulled her inside and instantly close the door.

Water sounds...

He trapped her more using his hand as he looks at her, pissed off.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh, well...just nothing."

"Nothing..." He repeats with his lazy voice.

Impatient, he snatches the phone and then browses what it contained. But then, he isn't shocked to see his video anymore.

An awkward silence.

"And all of this for what?"

"Don't get me wrong. I thought this was my room so I accidentally went inside." She lied. How can she concentrate! He's freaking near! His face is near!

"Confuse, huh? Don't you see my name on the door?" He smirks, traveling his vision down her clothes. What the hell is she wearing! Is she...seducing him?

"Why did you videotape me?"

"I-I'm sorry, bye!" She immediately runs but Naruto caught her hand and trapped her against the wall for the second time. "How rude your reactions were. You trespassed on someone's room wearing this dress and for what?"

"Idiot! What do you think?"

He smirks saying, "Why? Do you think I like you that much?"

Kayaaaa! His face is so sexy saying those. "Whatever!"

He leans closer teasing her more. He likes how her face crimsoned. "Did my mom asks you a favor?"

"Favor? What favor? L-Leave me alone!"

Just like that, he began recording another clip focusing the camera on them. Suddenly, he lands his lips on hers making her uncomfortable. Yes, he just wants to embarrass her for good. Maybe through this, she'll leave him alone, for good.

"Show this to her." He hands her the phone adding, "And please, I'm not gay. Thanks."