Truth or Dare #9

Draco pov:

It was starting to get late, I just finished my dinner and placed the plate on the little table beside the hospital bed. I tried dozing of for a little but I couldn't sleep. Something or well.. someone was on my mind.
The guy with the raven black hair, the one with the emerald green eyes, the boy who lived, he who makes me feel special every day. The one and only Harry Potter.

I haven't seen him all day, he didn't even come to visit me.
Doesn't he like me anymore? Is he losing interest? Did I do something?
A whole lot of disturbing thoughts filled my head, what if something happened to him in the meantime? Maybe he replaced me for Ginny already.
As fast as possible I ran out of the Hospital Wing, as I kept on running my feet brought me somewhere. I looked up to the painting I was standing in front of.
It was the Gryffindor common room, I was standing infront of the painting hesitating to say the password or not. I didn't know what to do, on one side I really wanted to see Harry but on the other side I didn't want us to be seen and get us in trouble, when I was about to walk away Ron fell through the painting.

"Oh um hey Weasley, are u okay?" I helped him up.

"Oi mate, I'm alright thanks for asking."

"No problem, what happened?" I said looking at Ron wiping the dust of his robe.

"I had a fight with Hermione and she pushed me out of the common room." He replied

"Oh okay I guess, um.. have you seen Harry by any chance. Is he in the common room?"

"Oh no he's not here, I'm pretty sure he went to the Owl Post Office. He's gonna send a letter to Sirius, he always does it on this day of the week."

"Okay thanks Ron, I'll see you around." I said leaving him.

I quickly walked away towards the Owl Post Office to find Harry, I had to be quiet tho because we aren't supposed to be here at this hour.
I tiptoed through the halls as fast as possible.
I arrived at the Post Office and softly opened the door, there the raven boy stood, he hadn't heard the door open. So he was still writing the last things on his letter.
He tried getting the wax from the top shelf to close the envelope but couldn't reach it. He looked so cute trying to reach the shelf that I chuckeled.
Because he didn't hear me come in, he was startled by my giggles which made him turn around and fall on top of me.

"I didn't know you missed me that much Potter." I said smirking.

"Draco! Omg I missed you." He looked at me with a bright smile.

"Hush, I missed you too just don't be too loud other wise Filch will hear us." I said as I placed a finger on his lips.

"But umm are you gonna get of me or are we just gonna lay here all night."

Harry pulled my hand from his mouth and kissed me. He passionately placed his hand on my cheek as he went down from my lips to my neck leaving tiny purple spots.
I moaned softly by the soft touch of Harry's lips tickling my neck.
He stopped for a second to get some air, once he filled his lungs with new oxygen he tried to get up a little but I pulled him by his tie and kissed him.
I opened my mouth to let Harry in as I pulled him a little closer. Our tongues were intertwining and dancing around eachother.
We suddenly heard fast footsteps when we were panting for fresh air.
We quickly got up and sat underneath a wooden table which hid us from Filch. He opened the door, looking around with his lantern. I was teasing Harry planting kisses in his neck down his revealed chest. I knew it turned him on and he tried as hard as he could not to moan.

"Come out whoever you are. You're in big trouble if I find you. Ha, I have to use that line more often. I'll definitely catch them that way."

And with that Filch left. As I heard his foot steps fade in the big halls of Hogwarts I continued planting kisses in Harry's neck. This time he started moaning softly, I pecked his lips again after a minute or 5 Harry turned around and now sat on top of me.