Who will be my Prom Date?

ELLA'S POVV 

I was standing by my locker. Getting my stuff, like normal. Until I saw Zac talking to a girl.. the thing is that he was blushing. And, I know Zac really well. If he's blushing, it means that girl must be someone important. So, I walked up to Zac.

"Hey Zac. " I said to him.

"Oh hey, Ella. " He said.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Nothing really. Talking to Skylar. You know her, right?"

"Um, no. "

"Oh well. This Skylar.  " He said while looking at her. 

"I think we havent been formally introduced. I'm Zac's bestfriend, Ella. " I said. 

"Oh nice to meet you, Ella. I'm in Zac's Math class. Oh and you can call me Sky. " She said.

She had long straight black hair, her eyes were Brown with a little touch of grey in them. She had an adorable smile on her face. I could see it in her eyes that she liked Zac a lot.

"Oh that's Awesome, Sky."  I said. 

" I have to go now. I'll see you around? " Skylar said.

"Sure, Sky. Bye." Zac said while passing her a smile.

"Bye.." She said and waved.

"So, you're taking her to the prom?" I said with a wink, looking at Zac.

"Haha, yeah. She's pretty, no?" He said.

"She is. She looks really nice and fun."

"She is. She's a bit shy but a girl with a big heart. "

"That's nice, Zac. I hope you guys get the very best!" I said with a smile.

"You dont have a problem, right El?" He said.

"No Not even a bit, Silly. I'm really happy for you from the bottom of my heart!"

"Awesome. See you later. "

"Yeah..."

********** 

While waitin for Dylan in the parking lot, I kept thinking about the Prom. It's hilarious, I mean first these two guys were in love with me, now both of them have gorgeous dates to the prom, and I'm here all alone waiting for Dylan Hawk.. But, I guess this is what I wanted right? I let go of both of them so I guess I do deserve to be alone. 

"Oohh, looks like Miss Ella is thinking?" Dylan said with a laugh.

"Oh there you are!  I was looking for you.." I said.

"Haha, oh me? Everything alright?" he said in a sarcastic tone.

"Haha. Zac and Max are going to the prom.."

"Oh, now I understand it. You're thinking that you were the one who left both of them, and now both of them have dates to the prom but you're here alone and miserable." 

"Noo. I'm happy for them!"

"Haha, yeah right. Ella? You hate the fact that they're over you now.."

"No, I do not. Plus, Max kissed me today to tell that he's not over me and that he's just considering other options."

"haha, righttt! but he's still taking the other girl to the prom!"

"You're right. I'm alone and miserable! And everyone has a date, except me! and it's not a good feeling.."

"haha. Okay okay, Lil' El.."

"But I'm going to be mature, and not focus on this stupid prom." I said.

"Okay, you know what? You could stop your whinning! I'll take you to the prom!" Dylan said.

"Oh no. You dont really have to say that..." I said.

Dylan suddenly plucked a flower from the bush next to me. It was as simple light pink coloured flower, He looked at me and said "Beautiful Ella, Will you do the honours of going to the prom with me? 

I blushed and said in a cheesy way "Um, I'll think about it. " 

He laughed with his adorable dimples showing and said "Haha, you crazy chick. "

I took the flower from his hands and  said " But what will everyone think? they'll be freaked out with us? I mean nobody really knows we're friends."

"Everyone will be dead surprised. Because, Dylan Hawk doesnt do Proms. Unless for special people.." He said with a wink.  

So, Dylan Hawk for my Prom Date? Not even a bit weird... Atleast he'll be well dressed and he has a nice ride. I hope it wont be a disaster. But, I just want to show everyone that if Zac and Max have moved on, then I have too. Will I be using Dylan? Oh, I dont think it will hurt his feelings. Since he doesnt have any...

**************************************************************