Chapter 5 :

No one's POV:

(Fierst fight between Alexander Andrew and sensei kenaki.)

(Deep breaths the young man starting at sensei.)

"Why do you hate me young one , I thought you admired me?" Sensei Kenaki ask as he started at his student.

"I did. But the way you want to help the world ain't right , you can't kill people to get peace !"

The yound brown hair man said as he jumped into the sky punching his sensei in the face , kicking his stomach and kicking his feet below him causing him to lose balance.

"I have gotten much stronger since the last time you saw me sensei!"

(The young child sensei looking up at him as he was laying on the ground.)

"Where's your pride , huh Kenaki. Don't you have any pride to protect your name ! I am wipping your ass and all you are doing is starring at me as if I am the one that's wrong !"

(Sensei Kenaki snapping his fingers and another young student walking out of the bush.)

(Brown haired man laughing.)

"Wow , my point proven now one of your another students must protects your name !"

(Brown haired man turning around looking at his sensei.)

"Your pathetic Kenaki. You don't even deserve the name sensei from me. Your worthless."

The brown haired man said as he walked closer towards Kenaki's new student. As Kenaki was standing behind watching the fierts fight between the too men.

The sensei watching over his young students...

One who admired him and found him as a true leader.

The another a replacement.

A while later :

The brown haired man grapping the new students kunai.

"Don't you dare !"The young new student yelled.

"Kenaki !"