Friends

Beomgyu P.O.V.

After checking on Y/N and I went towards our class to find Taehyun.

But that guy wasn't there so I went to our spot; on the rooftop.

Taehyun and Hueningkai were both fooling around there.

"Wassup, found Y/N?", Kai asked.

"Mmhm, she's in the library reading books.", I replied.

"Huening-ah is that even a question? Can't you see that small smile on his lips and the blush on his cheeks?", Taehyun said.

That guy wants to die one day.

"Ohhh I didn't noticed that. Indeed our smart Taehyun.", Kai said giggling. 

"You both are enjoying taesing me, aren't you?", I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yess. Too much!", Taehyun and Kai said together before laughing.

"But what did Y/N did that you're all smiley and moreover we aren't beaten up yet?", Taehyun asked after they both calmed down.

"Oh It was the longest conversation I had with her, till now.... She always hummed or nodded at me and but never talked more than four words. I think she's opening to me.", I said remembering the previous incident.

"Oh right. Did you both noticed that she always blushes whenever Beomgyu Hyung talks to her.", Kai said, while glancing between me and Taehyun.

"Does she?", I asked, curiosity killing me.

"Yes he is right. She does blush.", Taehyun confirmed Kai's statement.

Making me smile more, but these Bastards had to irritate me.

"Princess made Prince's heart fluttered, didn't she~?", Taehyun said wiggling his eyebrows while Kai too joined him.

These two brats will never stop annoying me.

"You both are gonna die in my hands one day!!", I said taking quick steps towards them.

"You won't get to kill us~", Kai said.

"RUNNNNN", Taehyun shouted while they both ran from there.

To be continued.....

Do vote and comment....❤✨