Death could also means Life

(Typing...)

The birds are chirping as if they are singing along with the rhythm of the warm breeze in one sunny morning. A young maiden is....

A young maiden is.....

Hmmm. What should the young maiden be doing? Haaaahhhh... Just as I thought. I'm still not able to complete a single paragraph. Judging from the intro, nobody would be attracted to it that easily.

If I want to be a fictional writer, I should at least make my story catchy, right?

Ugghhhh! But I can't think of anything!!! Bruh, this head of mine is only good at imagining things but can't get my hands to work when I need it to.

*Ping*

Oh. I got a message. Meehh. It's just another nonsense crap that they send in the group chat. Boy, my inbox sure as hell filled with nothing but group conversations.

*Ping*

Another message and it says that we need to submit three activities until this afternoon.

Wait, what time is it?

12:15?!?!?!?!

I only have 45 minutes left to do all that! I was just taking a break after our online class and the time sure flies so fast when I'm brainstorming in my newly found passion.

These classes surely tire the hell out of me. I still have to work the night shift later so I guess I won't be relaxing anymore.

I wish that I could take a break from all of these.

*Growl*

Gaaahhh. I'm already hungry! Well, I have not eaten breakfast and it's already lunch. Oh my... I've been having this same routine for the whole semester now. It's a relief that my body could still keep up. Hahahaha. I better eat before I starve myself to death.

Hmmm. I'm kinda dizzy-

*Bam*

................................................................................................................................................................

At the same time...

*Knock Knock Knock*

"My Lady. Please open the door!"

 Please open the door!"

*Knock Knock Knock*

"My Lady. I beg of you! Please!"

The pounding at the door kept getting harder and louder. As much as I want to tell Amita to shut up, I couldn't find my voice to speak.

"Someone! Please help! The young lady is in danger!"

Why do you know me so well, Amita? Pfftt. Just because I wouldn't open the door does it mean that I'm in danger. Silly girl. I'm just taking a break.

"*Sob* Please! *Sob* Please! My lady *sob*needs me! Someone! Anyone! *sob*Just the keys! *sob* Please help me get the keys!"

You're the only one who cares for me in this house. But, I can't take all of this anymore. I want to leave this place so that I won't be a burden to any of you. I know that all of you hates me. Loathes me. Despises me. And yet I still stick to your side like a gum who have been chewed on and spewed after losing it's taste. Oh... I guess the gum is much more useful than me. It does not put justice to compare it to someone as useless and such a disgrace as me.

The pounding at the door stopped. I could hear her little feet running away from my room. Amita must have lost patience and decided to leave me alone. Well, it's better this way. Quiet and peaceful.

I feel light-headed. As if I'm floating. My vision is also starting to get blurry. As if fog slowly covers my eyes. I'm catching my breath as if I had run laps around this house that had always felt empty in all these years. I could still feel the warm flow of blood gushing from the cut I did a few moments ago. It wasn't that deep but I think it has given me enough time to realize how insignificant I was and repent for my sins until the afterlife.

Finally, I'll be able to rest.

*Door Opens*

"MY LADY!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies! This is the first edited version of this series. I'll be doing some minor editing in each chapter before I post a new update.

Thank you my lovelies and I hope you stick with me until the finale. We still have long ways to go. <3

Lots of love,

TipsyLoverDhome 💕