Disclaimer

Copyright infringement is not intended. The photos/videos and other stuffs that I will upload to support my story belongs to the rightful owner and they are used only for reference. The sources where I have downloaded it is either in Google or Pinterest.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are either the product of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is not allowed. Although my works were inspired by some novels and fictional works, I did not copy or fabricate someone else's hard work. This is an author's own sweat and blood. So, don't dirty yourself with mine.

Note to the readers that happened to stumble upon my humble work,

This novice writer begs for forgiveness as I am incompetent and unworthy of your time. Therefore, pardon my grammar - as English is not my first language and yet I will ensure to do my very best to convey a story that will interest you in the world of isekai and reincarnation.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *cough* *cough* Ehem.

This is my first to write a story that is inspired by the mangas that were my past times during the school break. Basically, this is my own escapade.

In addition, I'm still a student so the updates could take quite a little longer before it can be posted here on Wattpad.

Lastly, apologies for the future mistakes and misspelled words or grammatical errors that you may encounter while reading. If you happen to be confused about something in my story, feel free to message me or drop a question through comments. I'll try to respond in some ways as long as it does not spoil the future progress of the storyline and my characters.

Thank you for considering this work of mine and I hope you will enjoy the journey to another world.

P.S. My story may not be appealing to others, if so - I would appreciate if you don't leave any hate messages/comments. There's always an exit door wide open for you. <3

Lots of love,

TipsyLoverDhome 💕