about the story

Arabella Black, raised by the pure-blood Malfoy's, her parents died when she was hardly old enough to walk. Arabella was sorted into Gryffindor, much to the Malfoy's displeasure.  

Follow Arabella as she works her way through the turmoils of Hogwarts, will she be able to resist the death eater's temptations? Will she follow the same path as her mother or fall as a death eater, like her father?

Read to find out more about Regulus Black and Marlene Mckinnon's daughter!

~~~

*this is a sequel to my other story, The Art of Forgetting. Many characters that are not in the original Harry Potter series are talked about, it will make more sense if you have read TAoF. I will try and explain some things!*

*The creation of the wizarding world and all her characters belong to J.K Rowling! I only own my original characters: Fay, Arabella, Otto, Elizabeth, Alistair, and others* 

*This story will not neccasarily follow the plot of the original Harry Potter series*

*Takes place at the beginning of Arabella's fifth year* 

*Warning: some drinking, drugs, language, and sex in later chapters*

~~~

This story will be started AFTER I finish TAoF! Please go read that if you haven't already!

arabella aesthetic ^^^