02

𝙄𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙞 & 𝙊𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖'𝙨 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚
Name : Iwaizumi Hajime
Age : 24 years old
Job : CEO of the Hakua Industry
Relatives : unknown
Lover : Oikawa Tooru
Exes : Kageyama Tobio
**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙚
Name : Oikawa Tooru
Age : 24 years old
Job : Salesman at the Hakua
Industry
Relatives : 1 older sister
Lover : Iwa - chan~ ( ͡°❥ ͡°)
Exes : Tobio - chan
**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Oikawa woke up and expected to see his Iwa - chan beside him but no one was there. He was disappointed until he heard the bedroom opened.

"Tooru? Are you awake? " Iwaizumi asked as he walks closer to Oikawa.

"Nope, I'm gonna continue my beauty sleep. " Oikawa replied as he pulls the blanket over his head.

"C'mon Tooru, we have to go to work today. " Iwaizumi said as he planted a kiss on Oikawa's head.

"Fine fine" Oikawa finally gave up and sat up with a flushed face. Iwaizumi saw that and chuckled.

"We've been dating for 6 years and you're still flustered about being kissed in the head? " Iwaizumi teased.

"W-well I-.. Anyway have you made breakfast? " Oikawa asked trying to change the subject.

Hearing that, Iwaizumi remembered that he hasn't turned off the stoven.

"Shit. " Iwaizumi cursed under his breath and ran towards the kitchen.

"Iwa - chan?! "

A few minutes later, Oikawa decided to go down to the kitchen.

"Iwa - chan, what are you doing? " Oikawa asked.

"Um heating the pizza from yesterday.. " Iwaizumi replied

"Oh okay. I'm gonna take a bath first. " Oikawa said while making his way to the bathroom.

"Huh? Did he remember that pizza was supposed to be for dinner? Well okay. " Iwaizumi thought.

A few minutes later, when Oikawa and Iwaizumi had taken a bath.

Oikawa had a sudden realization and hurried to the living room where Iwaizumi was waiting his lover to get ready.

"IWA - CHAN! ISN'T THE PIZZA FOR TO-" Oikawa got cut off by a ringing phone. 𝘞𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮?

Iwaizumi flinched and looked at Oikawa's phone which was beside him. "It's from Yachi. " Iwaizumi said while getting up from the couch.

"Huh? That's odd, Sho - chan is usually the one who calls at this time. " Oikawa said with a confused tone.

"I know, it must be an emergency then. " Iwaizumi responded.

"Hello Yacchan? What's wrong? " Oikawa asked.

"O-Oikawa - san, the owner o-of the Gyoku C-company came and ordered to see Iwaizumi - san. " Yachi answered with a shaking voice.

𝘜𝘨𝘩, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵?

"Oh I see, can you tell him to go wait in the boss' office for a bit? " Oikawa asked.

"Alright Oikawa - san, you can count on me! " Yachi responded.

Then, Yachi closed the call.

Oikawa was impressed by Yachi's character development. He remembered when she first called him, she was stuttering so much, Oikawa couldn't get what she said. "Hahaha." Oikawa chuckled.