In Your Dreams Superstar - Chapter 1

Ok so I’m new to this and decided I wanted to do a new Justin Bieber Story.

It’s not just for JB fans as I’m not a crazy fan myself. Its just about time someone did one so here it goes.

Hope you enjoy it</3

In Your Dreams Superstar

Chapter 1

Jessie’s POV

I put my long golden hair in a ponytail as I packed the last box. I was moving to Atlanta and for me this was a very big deal. I wiped the tears that fell as I saw a picture lying on my desk of me and Kat sitting together at Shepard’s Bush Station. Now I knew for sure that this was it… I was definitely moving to America.

My names Jessie, I’m 17 years old and I live in London, England. My Parents found new jobs as professors at Georgia State University and we were moving from London to Atlanta. Of course I didn’t want to go but obviously I had no choice. I didn’t want to leave my friends and family and everyone knows how hard it is being the ‘new kid’. But no my parents don’t see this. They see things like providing a better life for my little sister Alana and earning more ‘money’. But honestly the thing that makes me sad the most is leaving Kat.

Kat is my best friend, we’ve been best friends since reception (kindergarten) and we honestly depend on each other. She has short dark plum hair and silver eyes. I on the other hand have long golden hair and bluey greenish eyes.

I looked around my now empty room I sighed and wiped the little beads of sweat foamy forehead that formed when I was packing. This time tomorrow I thought to myself. This time tomorrow I’d been in America starting all over again.

‘Jessica’ my mum shouted.

‘All done mum let me just shower quickly. Ill be down in 20’ I replied.

I walked into the bathroom at started at my reflection. My long golden hair reached just bellow my bellow button, my small nose was straight with 3 freckles exactly on the curve. My ‘Angelina lips’ as Kat called it were a reddy pink colour and I had a dimple on my right cheek. I looked away from the mirror, stripped my clothes off and hopped into the shower. The hot water fell onto my skin and my muscles relaxed immediately. I reached for the chocolate scented shampoo and applied it to my hair massaging it making sure it got all over. I washed my body and then conditioned my hair. I stepped out of the shower letting the steam out and my naked body exposed to the cold air. I reached for the towel and wrapped it around myself walking out of the bathroom and straight into my room I sat down on my bed and started to blow-dry my hair, I straightened it after and put it up in a ponytail. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and my white side top with the words ‘LOVE’ on it. I ran downstairs and walked into the kitchen to see my parents and little sister all sitting around the dining table.

‘Hi’ I greeted dryly

‘Hello Darling’ my parents replied together

‘What times the flight?’ I asked whilst pouring myself a bowl of Coco Pops.

‘In about 3 hours’ my mum replied

‘We have to leave in an hour so go round Kat and say your goodbyes’ my dad added.

I glared at him slightly when he said that. Leaving him smiling amused and leaning over to kiss my mum on the cheek who was helping Alana eat her breakfast.