🍁𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑: 15🍁

|RAIN GONZALEZ|           I was lying in bed and I was beyond bored

  |RAIN GONZALEZ|
           I was lying in bed and I was beyond bored. What can I do today? I can't just lazy around and watch anime. Hm. I can go annoy Armani.

I jumped up from my bed and went to Armani's room. I didn't knock and just barged in. "Mani?" I whispered I looked around the room but he wasn't there.

I was about to enter but someone tapped me on the shoulder. I immediately turned around. "Armani where we're you?" I pouted.

"Well, sunshine. I was hiding in your closet watching your cute little lazy face." He smiled

"I didn't even notice you were there."

"Did you need me for something?" He asked. His eyes lit up with excitement and curiosity.

I guess it's no reason to lie to him and I would never anyways, he's my pumpkin.

"Nope. I came to annoy you." I smiled.

"I figured so, What do you want to do today?" He smiled. He lightly trailed his fingers down my waist.

"Can we go to a club together?" I asked. He frowned at my answer.

"Okay, but don't show too much skin baby." he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead

"I won't. I promise sugar." I giggled. I kissed his cheek and ran to my closet.

|𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀|
I knew for a fact what that giggle meant. She wasn't going to listen. I didn't mind her wearing short dresses because she's the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on.

And that's the problem.

She's so beautiful I have such a strong urge to put her in the basement and chain her to the wall so she'll never leave me. I have a feeling she'll allow it.

I'll let her do the same to me. I trust her with all my heart knowing that she wouldn't starve or beat me. I don't know about other people though, like my dad.

I wonder what's taking her so long.

"I'm ready!" She says. I look up and my breath is immediately taken from my body.

She's more than beautiful. It's like she gets better every time. "Why aren't you dressed?" She said sternly.

I looked down at my pajamas and gasped. "Sorry love." I smiled. I rushed to our closet kissing her cheek on the way there.

I slipped on a simple outfit matching hers and I walked out to show her. "How do I look baby?" I asked.

"You look basic. But I make up for it." She giggled. I walked over to her and kissed her all over her face.