Sleep.Eat.Shop.

"SLEEPOVER TIME!" Clara yelled as soon as she ran into my house. 

"Clary, please shut up." Aubrey said from behind her. 

"Come on, let's go watch some movies." I laughed at my two best friends, who were already making their way upstairs. I walked into James' room, and saw him writing something into his notebook. 

"Hey, what's that?" I nodded to the notebook. 

"What? N-nothing! Who's here?" He changed the subject, typical James. 

"Clara and Aubrey. Don't bug us, and I will find out what is in that notebook at some point." I gave him the 'I'm watching you' face, then I walked into my room to see the girls already in pyjamas, sitting on their stomachs, watching 'The Notebook'. After the film finished, we went downstairs and started making ice cream sundaes. We stayed up all night like usual, then eventually it was morning yet again. 

"Shay, how much money do you have?" Aubrey asked me. 

"Umm.... About €100 in my wallet why?" I asked. 

"We need to go shopping for clothes for tonite, I just didn't want to pay for yours and my outfit. Come on, get dressed!" She ushered me to my closet. Clara was downstairs eating, as usual, so Aubrey went down with her while I got dressed. I just wore my pyjama shirt with my jumper over, and a pair of worn out jeans with Toms. My hair was braided, just like normal, so I was ready. I grabbed my wallet, then headed down where the girls were eating pancakes. 

"Come on, I want a new pair of heels!" Clara exclaimed. 

---7 Shopping Bags and Six Hours Later--- 

"I'm- so- tired." I breathed out. 

"Go take a nap. We can't have you tired tonite at the party!" Aubrey said. 

"Fine, wake me when we have to get ready." I said. I walked over to the couch, too lazy to go upstairs, then I fell asleep. After a three hour, well-deserved sleep was finished, it was 8:30 at night, so it was time to get ready. The girls were already doing their hair, but I just got into the shower and started my process. The girls wouldn't even show me the dress they picked for me, and they had all three dresses lined up underneath a bag. 

"Make-up case, stat." Clara said, as if she was performing surgery. 

"Foundation, clear!" Aubrey helped make me look 'beautiful', while Clara was doing Aubrey's hair. Eventually, she said I could do my hair, but she wouldn't let me look in a mirror. So, I just braided my hair to the right, as usual, and Clara gasped. 

"You're not even wearing your dress but you look better than me! Wow, I never thought you could pull off a braid with that type of make-up. I am a GENIUS." She said, mostly to herself. 

"C, can I see my dress now?" I asked. She forced me to close my eyes, while she got out my dress. She helped me put it on, without letting me open my eyes. All I knew about it was thay it was strapless, tight but not in a bad way, and down to my mid-thigh. I was also forced into tights, and what felt like boots. Clara let me open my eyes, and WOW I'm a good guesser. I was wearing a pink strapless dress, down to mid-thigh, black, see-through tights, and black high heel boots. Overall, I looked pretty good. 

Clara was wearing a strapless, sparkly blue dress with matching heels. Her hair was curled, half-up, half-down, and she definitely looked like a princess. 

Aubrey was wearing a white, flowy shirt, with a black pencil skirt under, with a plain pair of heels. She had her hair straightened, just how I like it. After some touch-ups, it was time to head off to Louis' birthday party/New Year's Eve party. He was so excited about finally being 18, how he's now aloud to drink. On his birthday, he and I spent the day together, then him and Harry had a sleepover. I know I hate Harry, I think, but their bromance is too cute! 

"Let's go, so Shay can have her first kiss with Harry!" Clara shouted. 

"Clare-Bear, sorry to ryuin your fantasy, but never going to happen. What about you and Niall maybe? Or Zayn? Liam? Anyway, Aubrey and Lou are definitely going to kiss tonite." I said, like Aubrey wasn't next to usz 

"I heard that, Shay." She grumbled. 

"But you love me so much anyway!" I beamed a smile at her, as Clara started to drive us towards the party.