Your own story

In the car she was really tired and just wanted a nap , so she briefly told him about her address and before arriving, he looked at her and just said '' I'm sorry '', and kissed her at her forehead but she was already asleep. He kept thinking about what she said at the office, about her past but he decided to ignore it for now.

The next day, the phone alarm rang so she woke up to get ready. This night was strange, she felt like it was a hundred years, it was really the best, but when she drank her coffee, she realized that something was weird the last thing she remembered was that James drove her home last night, but what happened next ?

Aisha realized next that the coffee, milk and cup were ready on the kitchen table and the alarm was not set by her, so she freaked out! Finally, she found a piece of paper next to the stove :

''Good morning, 

hope your feeling better, no need to come to the  office, there is nothing important today, take some rest, drink coffee and enjoy your first college day !     Mr. James.''

''Well, that was unexpected at all ! Wow, Mr. James ? The Mr. James prepared my coffee and personally set the alarm. let's hope that last night went smoothly , I should call and thank him.''  She remembered having a conversation with him but everything is gone, she can't remember details.

The first two classes were great, she really can't believe that finally she's an official college student and from the first day her professor's assignment was ''Start writing your own story, in order to be an inspiration for others.'' she instantly knew what to talk about but she feels like thousands of chapters can't be enough, so she headed to the cafeteria to eat her breakfast and decided to text Mr. James , she really didn't knew what to say but she had to thank him because after all it turned out that he wasn't a ''devil'' .

''Good morning Mr. James I just wanted to thank you about the coffee, the milk, the cup, the alarm, the brake, the ride, the breakfast.... OH God Aisha you really talk a lot! He's just your boss trying to be a gentleman and say sorry in his own way after all he had to because he really was a jerk....'' so she decided to send a short and meaningful text message , so she ended up with this one:

'' Good morning Mr. James , I received your note, thank you very much .''

After two other classes, she visited her aunt and had lunch with her , then went to her home after checking her phone several times , he did not answer yet, so she just got ready for her home workout then took a shower and prepared her laptop to start writing a few pages of her own story.

Suddenly, she received a text message, it was him: '' Open the door, I'm at your apartment. ''