8. Home Early

Hero's POV

I'm left alone in the living room after Jo left to go get something for dinner. She has been acting strange all day and she's making me worried. I've nerver seen her so mervous to tell me something, ever. I'm sitting on her couch, watching tv and I hear the door open slowly. That was fast, she wasn't even gone 15 minutes.

"Hey babe. That was fast." I say. I don't look at her and I hear her walking up behind me. I turn my head to look at her but I feel something sharp poke the side of my neck. What the hell? I move my hand to my neck and fall over. I feel so light headed and I can't move my body.

I feel someone sit on my lap and run their hands on my torso. I open my eyes and I see Nicole sitting ontop of me. I try to raise my hands to push her away but she grabs them and places them on her hips. "Get... off of... me" I slowly say but she just shakes her head.

I feel her get off of me and she walks over to the firplace and set something down. She comes back over and unbuckles my pants. After, she sets back on my lap and starts to run her hands up my torso again.

"I missed you Hero." She says and I try to get up but she pushes me back down. "Get off..." I say but she doesn't listen, she just pulls off her shirt. I close my eyes and try to imagine that it's Jo whos hands are on my body. After a few minutes, I hear the door open. Then I hear glass shattering on the ground but I don't have the strength to open my eyes.

"Get out!" I hear Nicole scream and she gets off of me. A few seconds later, I hear the door slam. "Well that ruined the mood." She pouts after a few minutes and I hear her moving around the room.

"I'll be back baby. Don't worry, we'll finish what we started." She says and I hear the door close. Ugh, I can't move. Jo saw us like this, she's probably freaking out. I try to get up but my body feels so heavy. I just lay still and darkness overcomes me.

When I wake up, my head is spinning. I look around the room and see glass on the floor by the door, my pants laying on the floor beside me, and a video camera that is on the fireplace. I lean up slowly so that I don't pass out. I reach down and grab my pants from the ground and put them on. I slowly walk over to the camera, picking it up and watching the video that is on it.

Oh no, Jo saw her doing that to me. And Nicole just pushed her out of her own apartment. I walk turn around and grab my phone from the coffee table and dial Jo's number. She doesn't answer so I dial her again, this time she answers, but I hear the voice that I don't want to hear.