Part 2 Chapter 8 (Final Chapter)

Loud gasps from the audience and people start yelling hate at me. I find Dason. He looks so hurt that I would pick that. I'm sorry... please don't hate me....

I'm grabbed by some Norm guards and dragged to the back of the stage as people start coming up trying to kill me.

"Alright everyone. Final decision was made. From this day forward, the people running the war will be Dason James, and Sage Relish as.."

No.... please don't say it please please please.

"Grandson and lover," The Head Norm finishes

No! Now everyone knows.

"And the rule of the preme being set free is now revoked," He finishes. I feel my face turning red in anger

"No! You promised! You promised! You liar!" I yell trying to attack him. They drag me off stage and back in headquarters

Dason is also dragged along with me, and we are sent to go to our rooms. I follow Dason trying to explain. He doesn't want to hear it.

"Dason! Dason stop!" I yell at him

He opens his door trying to slam it but I stop him.

"Dason!" I yell again

"What is it Sage? What do you want?" He asks in a horrible tone.

"I'm sorry. I needed to set Ameals free. She could be dead in days.." I trail off

"Yeah? Well now she won't come out! And now we have to start the war again! Sage, you knew he would do this! Why on earth would you fall for it? You have no idea now that everyone knows, that they will try and kill me. They will. And it's all your fault," He yells at me.

I feel my eyes getting warm. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

"Your useless Sage! I hate you! I never loved you! Get out of my life!" He yells and tears are streaming down my face.

He hates me. He never loved me. I'm still crying, but then I get angry. I take the first glass thing I see and throw it across his room. Flower vase.

I look at the bracelet. If he hates me, then I shouldn't have it. I take it off, and throw it on his bed. Then I took off down the hall, and I forgot something I dropped in his room. When I go back, the bracelet is gone. Someone stole it. It wasn't Dason, it was someone else. I run out of the room and go to find Dason. I need to tell him.

That's when I run into a Norm Guard holding handcuffs

END OF BOOK ONE