Chapter 2

Schlatt stood outside Quackity's house, a newborn baby swaddled up in his arms. He stared straight ahead, struggling to process what just happened. Quackity didn't want the child - he was about to hand him over to child services. Schlatt couldn't let that happen.

The little man had horns... He'd surely be bullied. So, here Schlatt stood, with a newborn in one arm and a suitcase in the other.
"Uhm... Kid, I don't have much money." Schlatt began as he started striding back home, often glancing down to the baby which was half asleep. "So, I might not be the best of parents. But I'll try for you, kid-" he pauses, stopping at a road, staring down at the child.

"I can't just call you kid. What do you want to be called?" He asks.
Silence from the baby.
"Well that's not helpful," Schlatt huffs, crossing the road without looking either way. "How about Jacob?" He spoke confidently before gagging. "Oh god no, that's a horrendous name. You'd turn into an e-boy."

Schlatt continued to think whilst he wandered on home. As he arrived back , he slipped inside quickly and set his suitcase down. "Kyle? Oh god-!" He groans, "I'm so sorry. Youre going to get a bad name with the way I'm going."

Strolling through the house, Schlatt gently rocked the baby, (recently he'd seen a mother do this on a zombie TV show, so he thought he'd do the same) going through into the bathroom.

"Well, I need to wash you. You... Don't smell the best. But thats probably because you've been in this world for three days and haven't even bathed." Schlatt murmurs to himself, gently setting down the baby in the bathtub. He then snorts, "Tub. I should call you Tub."

Thats when Schlatt pauses. Tub.

Tubbo.

Schlatt perks up, peering down at the baby before a satisfied grin crosses his face. "Tubbo. I'll call you Tubbo. How does that sound? Hopefully then you won't turn into an e-boy or a chav."

And with that, Tubbo was named.