CHAPTER 12

Its 12 and you are leaveing from your classes. You was singing a song in your head and you seen lucas and you just had to talk to him.

You- lucas wait.

He looked at you and kept walking

You- ready... your gonna keep walking. She said trying to catch her breathe

Lucas- what you want.?!

You- look. Im sorry i didnt really know. And i didnt kno he was going to kiss me. But.

Lucas- but what i need to get ready for work.

You- he asked me out but i didnt tell him if i wanna date him or not.

Lucas- an. He said kinda rudely.

You- i dont know if i wanna date him. After what you said i just....

Lucas- well. I really dont care anymore you wanna be with him go ahead but im nit going to keep fighting for you and you ignore it so bye.

He walked away you went to your car then you went home.

Macy's bf- hey.

You- hey. Wheres macy.

Macy's bf- at work.

You- what. Good for her where she find a job at.

Macy's bf- its a place where you have to dress up everyday for work and she helps people with their financial problems

You- good. I kno she makin mire money than me.

He shook his head in agreement

He said a little bit more than he lefted.

Ring ring

Phone conv

you- hello.

Leon- hey. What you doin

You- just came back from school

Leon- oh.

You- um well look i do like you and that kiss you gave me. She blushed.

Leon- i did to and

You- but. I think i was caught up in the moment. I did always say to myself that i was ginna marry you one day. But i think we should just be friends.

Leon- i kinda figured that out... you didnt talk to me in like 3 or 4 days.

You- i kno im sorry my heart belongs to someone else.

Leon- its ok. But i hope he treat yiu right.

You- thanks.

Leon- no problem. Bye (your name)

You- bye.

END OF PHONE CONV

your pov

Wow. I really just told him that i cant believe it. But i think he understood where i was coming from. Butlucas he might not have that thing that i want but. He is the pages to my book. And i think that is all that matters.

Macy walked in.

You- you gotta job. You gotta job. You said dancing

Macy- yes girl. Wheres my man at.

You- he left.

Macy- oh. Well it was fun so far my office has a nice view

You-you got ur own office.

Macy- yup. Im doin big.

You- i see that. But im happy for u.

Macy- thanks girl but there is this biy. Named aron and he was flirting with mw when i got there. And he just kept talking.

You- he wanted you girl.

Macy- i kno. He was cute but i got a man and i told him that and guess what he said.

You- he dont care

Macy- yup. But i couldn't date a boy like that anyway. He ciuld if cheated on me with another girl if i wasnt datin my man. And i was datin him.

"Thirsty boys" they said at the same time.

They laugh and then you tell her about you and leon and how you was going to go out with lucas the next time you seen him you was gonna ask.

So when yall got done with yall conversation you decide to study for your test coming up.