𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

episode 15~ armed and dangerous ~

episode 15
~ armed and dangerous ~

"students of mission creek," agent graham cleared his throat as he set foot into the school, "please welcome your bionic super humans!"

everyone began to cheer and applaud when they spotted adam, chase, bree, val and chris walk past the door, two other agents in front to stop anyone from getting in the way.

"and our trusty little mascot chase."

"now that i'm in charge of the bionic team, i'm gonna be taking them to a whole new level. believe me, you're going to be seeing a lot more of us," he told the cameras.

"wow, this is amazing," chase whispered, causing val to pull chris over, stopping whatever conversation he was having with the cheerleaders. "it's like we're celebrities."

"we are," agent graham interrupted. "and this is just the beginning."

"i can't believe that people are so shallow, they only like us because we're bionic."

"speak for yourself, sonic," the hispanic girl playfully winked, causing her girlfriend to roll her eyes and fight the urge to smile.

"well, this is awesome!"

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"what's so funny?" mister davenport asked the group of six, who had just entered the lab with agent graham.

"oh, nothing," chase lied.

"agent graham said the most amazing piece of technology in the whole lab is your hair," adam replied, causing them to all giggle once more.

"ha-ha. hysterical. you're fifteen minutes late for training."

ever since it was confirmed that chris was on their side, the balderas' twins began training with adam, bree, and chase. mister davenport thought it was better due to the fact that they were a team.

"actually, their training's been put on hold until further notice. didn't you read the memo?" graham moved towards donald, who shook his head in response. "oh, that's right. you're not on the memo list."

"they need their training to maintain their bionics. not to mention their missions-"

"yes, but right now the most important mission is getting our faces out there. that's why we're going on an international press tour."

"wait, no training and we get to travel? oh, can we go to paris?" bree gasped.

"only after we go to london."