(Flustered) Chapter 3

Idk what to put here, uh 😐 hello, this is chapter 3, enjoy my peeps so come get y'all juice you bkdk shippers. (He will be showing up in this chapter so yah)

(Last on avatar)
""We are going to the studio" he replied back to the smaller boy.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are we going there?" Deku asked curiously, wetting his lips afterwards

"To introduce you to the team and the equipment" he says while looking at the boy in a childish way"

(Present time :3)
Deku just silently follows the pro hero, making a lot of turns at each corner.

They finally made it to the recording studio.

Present mic opens the door and signals for the smaller boy to walk in.
Deku obediently goes into the room.
He looked around, seeing unknown people.

Deku's eyes land on a girl with raven ear length hair. Her eyes were a beautiful dark purple, she had these ear jacks coming from the bottom of her ear lobes. He assumed it was apart of her quirk.

She turns to look at him. She stands up from her chair and walks over to him.

"Hello! My name is Jirou Kyouka, but you can just call me Jirou" she says smiling, while offering her hand for a hand shake.

He put his hand it hers. "M-my name is I-Izuku Midoriya, but you can just call me izu.." he says turning a bright red after they shake hands.

He immediately pulls his hand back. "Well it's nice to meet you izu," she says smiling nervously while letting her arm fall to her side.

"Well it's nice to see that you are already getting along with others" present mic says from his spot at the door way.

Deku lowers his head to hide his embarrassed blush.

"Now will every one else introduce themselves?" Present mic says while walking towards the greenette.

(Can't think of anybody sooo, yah. Like after they introduced TwT)

"N-nice to meet you all, it's my pleasure to be working with all of you" Deku says while he slightly bows his head.

(Later when everyone left and it's just present mic and Deku)

"So how do you like it here so far?" Present mic says while spinning in the wheeled chair.

"I-I like it h-here, it's fun and I g-got to meet new p-people" Deku says happily with the brightness smile without having to try.

"That's good to hear, well you should be heading home now, it's about" he looks at the clock on the wall "it's 7:43pm I'm sure you have homework to do, so you should head home" he says while spinning in his chair.

"Of course sir," Deku says while bowing his head slightly. Grabbing his bag from one of the tables.

He go to the door and turns the knob, walks out and tries to find his way out. He almost made it to the door but somebody pulled on his wrist.

Deku looks back to see the pro hero midnight.

"M-midnight?!?" Deku stammers. While fulling turning around to face the pro hero.

"The one and only" she boasts while pointing he thumb to her chest.

Before Deku can gush about the pro hero she asks a question,

"Hey, you work here right?" She asks looking at his newly made employee card hanging from his neck.

"Y-yeah" he says while practically looking at her with sparkles in his eyes.