PLOT.

this plot is based off the movie, before i wake. i recommend watching it.

the main charcter gone be either male or female, their married.

they have a son but he once drowned in front of the main characters eyes in a tub, when he was young.

eventually as the years go by, they adopt a younger boy.

the younger boy's mother passed from cancer.. but the boy calls it “canker man.”

the canker man is the demon that appears when the boy is asleep, he becomes aware of what happens while he is sleep.

while he is sleep, the parents see their deceased son. but it's not their actual son, it's a demon.

the main characters spouse dies from protecting them from the demon.

the main character got very selfish and gave the son a sleeping pill that kept him in a deeper sleep without knowing the consequences.

once the spouse was dead, the child was taken into a mental hospital where once he slept the demon came upon again..

the main character did her research to find how to stop this and make the demon leave for eternity.

she found out that she needed an old butterfly the child's biological mother once had, she needed to let the demon see it and it would all be over.

before the parents are able to see their deceased child, they see butterflies.. mainly blue ones.

the butterfly the child's deceased mother had was a blue butterfly.

before i wake on netflix, it is a scary movie but it's actually very good!

-kay ☄️!