21 - didn't really mean to interrupt,

(2/4)

a few seconds later, and yeonjun blinked his eyesight back into focus

a few seconds later, and yeonjun blinked his eyesight back into focus. there was a pile of sour-smelling vomit in front of him, and he shakily got to his feet.

his stomach didn't seize so much anymore, which he was relieved to discover.

it was important to get back to his friends, he knew, so yeonjun slowly gazed at his surroundings to get his bearings.

yeonjun stopped dead in his tracks as an announcement rang in his ears, explaining that a famous band, known as day6, would be playing soon.

everything else left his mind as he automatically went into fanboy mode.

a huge crowd of fans like him rushed for the dance floor as the curtains parted, revealing the famed day6 members standing in front of their designated instruments.

"helloooo everyone!" the tall, pink-haired man known as jae took the mic and sent the room a dazzling smile. "looks like you're all having fun; isn't this the... 'time of our lives'?!"

everyone screamed their wordless response as the melody began to play.

yeonjun felt the music swell in him, and all worries faded from his head. it was the whole point of the night, right?

a few songs later, and as the band stopped to take a break, yeonjun was standing at the bar with a new friend that he had made, a young-looking guy who was apparently named seungmin

"gimme a water, dammit," his friend smacked his hand on the counter, sending the two of them into a laughing fit.

"it's so hot in here," yeonjun fanned at his face with his hands.

"yeah, that's probably the liquor talking," seungmin tossed his head. "i dunno how y'all drink that stuff."

yeonjun rolled his eyes, sending a shrug as his response.

finally, seungmin got his water, and they stood off to the side while he downed it.

yeonjun frowned as he felt his phone vibrate with another notification. he took it out to unlock it, and then held it in his friend's face. "what do they say? can you tell me?"