☆ chapter one ☆

This was never supposed to happen. I'm not supposed to be here. 

It was a normal day. I laid on my bed, talking to my boyfriend Kim Woojin (not to be confused with Lee Woojin from Target) on FaceTime. We talked about our plans for New Year's. When I said I had no plans, he said 

"Well. If you want, you can come to Jackson Wang's party with me."

I had no excuse to say no, I just said I had no plans.

"Yeah." I said "Sure. I have to run... I'll talk to you tomorrow." 

We said our goodbyes. The second he hung up, I called my best friend, Oli London. He was absolutley obsessed with the Kpop group BTS. 

After a few rings, it went to voicemail. I texted him:

"OLI PLS CALL ME BACK WE HAVE A RED ALERT EMERGENCY."

Moments later, Oli called me. 

"What seems to be the issue love?" He asked, his strong British accent seemingly soothing me almost instantly. 

"Woojin got invited to Jackson Wang's new year's party." I said "And worse than that, he wants me to come!"

Oli was silent for a few moments. I assumed he was thinking of a plan to allow me to escape Jackson Wang's party. More importantly, thinking of a plan to escape Jackson Wang.

Jackson and I dated for 2 years. I loved him, I really did, which made my breaking up with him uncharacteristic. He was just getting too close to the owner of his company, JYP. 

"Are other Kpop idols going to be there?" Oli said, interupting my thoughts. 

"Probably. Jimin will be there if that's what your asking." I answered with a sassy tone, "Back to Jackson, I bet JYP will be there too." 

Oli spontaniously hung up the phone. I assumed it had to do with my statement about Jimin. I fell back onto my bed and closed my eyes. I really was going to have to go to this party.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading the first chapter of this book! Sorry if it's bad or short, this is my first time ever writing fanfiction. I am going to be updating as much as I can! Expect at least one chapter a week!