Capter 1.

(She looks like the blonde girl but with more spiky hair and there's no female Izuku Midoriya! Credits to the Artist!)

P.O.V ???
I walked through Tokyo until I heard something behind me. At First I just ignored it until I felt something touch my ass. I turned around and saw a little Purple Freak looking up to me with a gross smirk. I grabbed him and hold him up so he could look in my Face.
"Oi! Did you just touch my ass you little Bastard?!" I wisper shouted at him not wanting to make a scene in public. "What if I did?" his gross smirk grew wider and wider and I just wanted to punch him as long in the face till he wont be able to smirk once again.

But before I even could start to punch him he started looking at my face with confusion and a bit of.... fear? "D- do I know you?" he stuttered. "Maybe you do, I am a new Student on the U.A and well... I am just the best." I said with a smirk now growing on my face. "U.A?! W- what's your n-ame?" his face was now full of fear. "My Name? My Name is Honoka Bakugou, If I where you I would try to remember this Name very very well because one day its gonna be the name of the Number One Hero!" I put the pervert Down, turned around and got home, I'm pretty sure my parents are already waiting for me to come home.

P.O.V Mineta
I still couldnt believe it, this hot *drools* girl looks exacly like Bakugou, acts like Bakugou and her last Name is also Bakugou! This cant be a coincidence, I have to tell the other about it!
*Back in the Dorms*
"GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! COME HERE NOW!" I screamed as I run through the Dorms. "We dont care that you saw a hot girl in the City Mineta!" Mina screamed back. "It's VERY important!!!"
I shoutet.
*5 minutes later in the common room*
"What happened Mineta that you made us all come Down on a Sunday?" Kirishima asked. "IF ITS NOT IMPORTANT I'LL KILL YOU YOU LITTLE GRAPE BASTARD!!!" Bakugou screamed right in my face while letting small explosions come out of his hands. Before anyone else could say something I started explaining "I was in the City and there was this really really hot girl *drooling* and so I got over to her and..." I got interrupted by everyone screaming "MINETA!!!!!!".

"I'm sorry, so this girl moves around, looks at me, grabs me by the neck and holds me up so I can look straight in her eyes. She shouted 'Oi! Did you just touch my ass you little Bastard?!' straight in my face. Anyone reminds this of Bakugou? Wait a second it gets better. She looked exacly like Bakugou in female but she had long Hair. She started talking about how she will go to U.A High soon and I should remember her Name because one day shes gonna be the Number one Hero and stuff like this. But then she said her Name, her name was Honoka Bakugou." everyone stared at me with disbelieve. "S- So you mean you saw Bakugou in Female?" Denki asked. "Yes I did!" as I said that everyone stared at Bakugou. He looked shocked, more shocked then we all together. His whole body was shaking and I saw... TEARS building up in his eyes?! He also noticed that he was about to cry so he jumped up and ran out of the room. "So what should we do now?" Uraraka asked. I just shook my head and said "I really dont know...".

P.O.V Kirishima
After Bakugou ran out of the room I decidet to Follow him. He looked very shocked, like he needed someone to Talk to and I am his best friend so thats my duty I think, so I ran after him. I stood before Bakugous door and was about to knock until I heard light sobs from inside. I slowly opened the door and saw Bakugou sitting on the Ground, crying... I've never seen Bakugou cry before so I was a bit scared. I sat down next to him and carefully put my hand on his shoulder "Hey Bakubro, why are you crying?". "H- Hey Shitty Hair... this girl, I know her..." he wispered. "How? I mean who is she and why are you crying because of it?" I asked, he slowly looked up to me and said "She's my Sister, to be exact, she's my Twin...". My eyes widened and my mouth Fell open. A Twin?! How? And why didnt he tell us about her? So much questions but only one word left my mouth "Why?". He put his head back and closed his eyes, I thought he maybe didnt wanna Talk about it until he started to explain. "Well when I where around 5 I got my Quirk..." he let go a little Explosion on this Hand. "And she did too, she got the same Quirk as I did. We where always together...".

"Then how did Midoriya not remember her?" He looked at me a bit angry, probably because I had just interrupted him, but then that look was replaced by a small smile as he remebered. "We looked the same when we where little, only our parents could see the difference. When Deku and I where Friends he was also Friends with her, but he didnt notice. We acted the same, we talked the same, we laughed the same and we looked the same." during the time he talked his smile grew and I was a bit shocked to see him smiling, he doesnt smile often and when he does it's more 'evil'. "Anyway... you remember the Summercamp? Where the League of Villains kidnapped me? Well that wasnt the First time, the First time was a short time after we got our Quirk, we got kidnapped and I was able to escape, she wasnt. After one year the Heros could save her but she lost all her memories..." a little tear rolled Down on the side of his face and I was just so sorry for him. "The Heros said it would be better for her if she would come in another family, so we gave her away... that was the time when I started bullying Deku because he was 'Quirkless'. But that was only one of the reasons, I also stared bullying him because I missed her so much, everytime I see him I think about the Times we switched roles or Player together with him. And I was so angry that I couldnt save her I needed something or someone to let my anger out..." I didnt knew what to say so I just hugged him, and to my suprise he hugged back. He started crying and sobbing again, still not letting go of me.

-half an hour later-

He slowly started falling asleep on my shoulder so I picked him up and laid him in his bed. I covered him carefully and then went quietly out of his room. I walked Down into the common room and saw everyone watching a movie. As I entered the room everyone turned around looking at me. "Is he okay?" Mina asked. "Yeah he is, and I found out who this girl was." I was sure he would Kill me if I tell them but they will find it out on their own sooner or later. "And? Who is she?" Tsuyu asked. "She's his Twin..." everyones jaw dropped and they all screamed "WHAT?!" at the same time. "How?" Uraraka asked with a slightly scared Expression on her face.

-After Eijiro told them everything-

"Why didnt I notice her?" Izuku asked. "They looked the exact same until they got kidnapped, only their parents could see who was who. Sometimes they just switched, so you talked to her but you thought you talked to him." Ejiro explained. "Wow..." Denki said. "Wait, Mineta, she said to you she is a new Student on U.A right?" "Right." Mineta answered Mina. "So if shes Bakugous Twin, there at the same age..." "...so theres a very big Chance that she'll come in out class!" Tsuyu finished Minas sentence. Everyones face just slipped "Oh shit!" we all said in union.