Please me

this is my first story so please be nice!! <33

————————————————————————

his rough hands traced her neck and gripped the back of her head tightly.

"Tonight.. you're only purpose is to please me."

Sirius whispered into her ear, moving his warm breath slowly down her neck. Leaving bites all over from her chest to her ear. cupping her breast in his hand, he moved to her lips. He brushed his finger against them, then slid two into her mouth, til she began to gag.

"that's my girl.. i want to see you gag for me"

Y/N could feel herself growing wetter. "are you gonna be my good little slut?"

Y/N nodded. "I wanna hear you say it." he demanded "I'm gonna be your good little slut."

"very well then" Sirius, slowly, un hooked his belt. "you're gonna have to prove it then" he said smirking. He held the belt in his masculine hands, wrapping it tightly around her neck.

Sirius had a seat on the couch. "come kitten" he motioned for her in between his legs. Y/N began to undo the buttons of his pants. "use your teeth"

"What?" Y/N looked up. "you heard what i said." Sirius commanded. Y/N desperately wanted to wrap her lips around his length, so she followed his command. Unbuttoning every button with her teeth.

Sirius reached into his pants, pulling out his wood. Y/N swallowed a little. She didn't expect it to be that big.

Y/N began to take him whole, moving up and down in slow movements. Sirius traced his fingers along her neck, then gripped it tightly and began to push her head, faster. She was gagging and out of breath when Sirius let her head up.

spit was running down her chin, Sirius took his finger and then gently wiped it away

"you're a dirty little whore aren't you kitten..Your my dirty little whore"

Sirius gripped the belt in his hands, bringing Y/N up the stairs to the bedroom on her hands and knees.

Next to the bed were rope, a gag, and a blindfold.

"Strip" Sirius ordered.

Y/N began to take off her clothes. Once they were all off, Sirius led her to the bed.

"lay down in a starfish position"

Y/n climbed onto the bed and laid down, Sirius tied her hands to the bed posts. He then fastened the blind fold, and put on the gag.

Sirius climbed on top of her, moving his mouth closer to her neck. "tonight you're going to be my personal piece of fuck meat" he whispered into her ear. He then planted kisses from her neck, down to her chest, stomach, and stopped right at her heat.

"you're already soaking" he said cockily. He took two fingers and began to rub THAT spot, slow and gentle. He made precise movements. With each one y/n grew more and more eager for release. He began going faster but keeping the same gentle touch, pushing Y/N past the edge. She began to shake. Her moans got louder and breathless.

"Sirius...omg.. i'm gonna-"

Sirius stopped.

"what the hell Sirius?" Y/N sighed. Sirius began to laugh. "You really think i'm going to let you cum before i do?"

Sirius propped himself up into a sitting position between her legs and took out his length. He slipped it inside of her and began to make slow movements. He moved faster, and began to ram into her.

"Oh- fuck" Sirius let out a low moan, fucking Y/N extremely hard. he began to feel himself grow weaker as Y/N began to moan uncontrollably.

Y/N felt a warm liquid run down the sides of her walls, Sirius removed himself and released the rest all over her stomach. As she was about to cum Sirius stopped her.

"okay we're done for now" Sirius said breathlessly "but i didn't get to cum!" Y/N whimpered, but Sirius didn't seem to care. He simply left the room while she was tied naked.