MEETING "HIM"

Your neighborhood was hosting a festival for the start of spring (AN: I KNOW ITS NOT SPRING BUT YEA). You dressed up all nice and wore a (kimono/dress/whatever you want to wear!). You took a good look at yourself in the mirror, and said, "Oh wow." You couldn't even tell it was you. Brushing that off, you made your way out the house, and to the festival! It was so amazing. The decorations, the food, the dancing, singing. You bought a taiyaki (any flavor you want) and decided to go back home. You had been there a while and all you had done was just walk around. Just as you were walking down the street, this random boy came up to you. His hair was orange and yellow-ish hair, and he was wearing a orange/yellow jacket-thingy (idk what it is). "MISS, PLEASE MARRY ME!", he yelled. Your eyes widened as you tilted your head. "Excuse me, um what?" You asked lightly. Many boys have tried to ask you out before, so this wasn't very new. There was a small moment of silence as you both just stood there. "Oh well um, I'll be going now." You say with a sweet smile. "NO WAIT!-" he shouts, grabbing your sleeve. "Hey, let me go!" you yelled. His grasp was pretty strong, and you were sure your sleeve would rip. You gave him a hard slap in the face, leaving a red hand mark on his cheek. While he was distracted, you ran as fast as you could to your home. You sighed as you got ready for bed, knowing that you would have a lot to tell the pillars tomorrow. You laid down and shut your eyes after a long day. 

(AN: OK GUYS AAAAAAEE MY FIRST REAL CHAPTER!!!! PLEASE DO NOT GET MAD AT ME FOR BEING STEREOTYPICAL AND HORRIBLE LOGIC DNSJSJAKSN ALSO IF YOU DIDNT KNOW YET THIS IS ZENITSU X READER HEEHES,SSK)