Chapter 1: change

Hello, I just wanted to say something important:

My first language is not English, so tell me if I make any mistake.

Thank you.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------

_no one pov_

we can see two persons entering a sushi restaurant, one is the protagonist of our story and the other is the young man that offered his help.

as soon as they entered he heard who izuku thought was the chef and probably owner of the restaurant talk to the young man

Chef: hey tsuna nice to see you, I see you have some new company.

Tsuna: nice to see you too mr. Tsuyoshi, and yes he is in a difficult situation so I wanted to see if I could help him.

Tsuyoshi: he, classic tsuna, and by the way, when are you going to drop the "mr."?, whit all the things you do for Takeshi we are practically family.

Tsuna: please you know how much time it took for me to stop calling you "mr. Yamamoto".

Tsuyoshi: alright alright I'll stop, for now.

Izuku couldn't help but smile while seeing this interaction, he had some doubts following the young man known as tsuna despite how desperate he was, but seeing the wholesome interaction he was having made some of the doubts about tsuna go away.

Tsuna: oh, where are my manners?, izuku, this is the chef and owner of this restaurant Yamamoto Tsuyoshi, mr. Tsuyoshi, this is izuku.

Normally the lack of a last name would be enough for normal people to be skeptical, but the fact that tsuna brought this teenage boy was already enough for tsuyoshi to know that he probably has his reasons.

Tsuyoshi: nice to meet you kid, feel free to call me Tsuyoshi.

Izuku: n-nice to meet you mr. Tsuyoshi.

Tsuyoshi: mr too huh, well anyways I take it you want a table so you can talk in privacy while you eat, you can just take the table at the back while I prepare the usual.

Tsuna: thank you.

Izuku: t-thank you sir.

A couple of minutes later we can see izuku and tsuna sitting in said table, while tsuna was drinking some tea izuku was thinking what to say.

_Pov izuku_

Izuku:...(I wonder how much I should tell him, he been nice so far and his conversation with the owner looked genuine but still, should I even tell him I ran away from home?)

Tsuna: so first things first, I take it you ran away from home.

Izuku:!!!!

Tsuna: before you ask, in the park I hear you say that you don't have money or a place to stay and when I asked for your name you didn't tell me your last name, so that plus your personality made think that the most likely case was that you ran away, which your reaction just confirmed.

Izuku: wow --said izuku awestruck before getting depressed while saying his next words-- yeah, you're right.

Tsuna: can I ask you a question?

Izuku: s-sure

Before he had time to dread what kind question he was going to ask, tsuna asked something he didn't expect

Tsuna: are you quirkless, by any chance?

Izuku: !!!, h-how did you know!?

Saying he was surprised was saying little, unless there was a recognizable characteristic to distinguish quirkless people from others that he didn't known about it should have been impossible to tell.