chapter 1

"Okay guys, we will be going on a trip to America" coach ukai said.

"Why are we going there all of a sudden?" Daichi asked.

"Well, i will be visiting my son. And he has invited you guys to come and stay for a while" he said.

Everyone gasped.

"You have a son??!!" Tanaka, noya, and kageyama yelled.

Coach ukai nodded.

"Whats his name?" Suga asked sweetly.

"His name is hinata shoyo" he said.

Everyone nodded.

"Go pack your things, we will leave first thing tomorrow morning"coach said walking away.

Everyone cheered and rushed home to pack and sleep.

__________

With hinata in America.

Oh and this is what he looks like-

His pov-

I got a text from my father saying the team was very excited to come.

I was happy my father was visiting, and i was happy i was going to meet his team!

I have already sent a private plane to go pick them up tomorrow morning, so i told my dad they didnt need to rush.

A smiled tugged onto my lips.

Maybe ill finally make some friends!

I have a business, a big one at that. I also have many hobbies but my problem is, i dont have many, almost no friends.

Im always to busy but after years of my work, ive finally been promoted into a better position. It has good pay and gives me more of a break and time for myself. And by a good pay i mean i am a millionaire. I used to be rich in my last position but now im a millionaire.

Thats why i invited dads team. He has told me over phone how hard they have been working, i even learned they made it to nationals!

So i decided to let them have a vacation here!

The next day, nobodys pov-

Everyone rushed to school were the bus was waiting for them.

They put there luggage in the back and got into there seats.

"Hey coach, what is it like in America?" Yamaguchi asked.

"You'll find out" ukau replied.

The bus had started and everyone was being themselves as the bus took them to the airport.