chapter 2

"Oi!! Noya wait up!" Tanaka yelled as ge chased noya through the American airport.

They had just arrived and were now exiting the airport. Noya and tanaka were running around wild.

Ukai felt his phone vibrate so he picked it up to see his son calling him.

"Oh hello hinata" he said.

Everyone looked at him as he said that.

"Your waiting in the front?" He said.

"Okay bye!" He then put his phone away.

"So hes waiting in the front for us?" Asahi said.

Ukai nodded.

"Hell yeah! Lets go meet him!" The 2 idiots yelled running from the group who called for them.

Ukai sighed.

"Whats wrong?" Suga asked.

"I just hope they dont scare him, he hasnt had much human interaction.." he said.

Emideitly suga ran after the 2.

He looked around when he made it to the exit and saw tanaka and noya on thered knees holding a orange teens hands.

This is what he wore^

Suga walked over to the 2 and pulled them back by there hoods.

"Leave him alone you 2!" Suga said smacking the back of there heads.

Suga looked up at the teen. He shyly waved to suga.

"Hello there, im sorry for these 2" suga said.

"Its okay!" The orange head said cheerfully.

"Im sugawara kōshi" duga said holding out his hand.

"Im Hinata shoyo!" Hinata said shaking his hand.

"Oh, so you're coach's son!" Suga said.

Hinata nodded.

Then the rest of the team arrived. Hinata smiled and went up to ukai hugging him.

"Oh coach, this is your kid?" Yamaguchi said.

"Yep, meet shoyo" ukai said.

They all said hello and fallowed hinata to the car.

What they didnt expect was to see a Lamborghini!

"Your friends had already taken the other Lamborghinis to my house!" Hinata daid cheerfully.

"Other friends?" They all said.

"Yea! The ones tanaka invited" hinata said pointing at tanaka who had a cheesy grin.

Another smack on the head from suga.

Hinata just giggled.

They all got in the car, tsukishima was on hinatas right and suga was on his left.
Hinata was on his laptop that he had brought. He had to finish a bit more work.

Tsukishima watched his screen as suga just glared at the guys who were staring in awe.

Soon they arrived to a beautiful mansion!

The idiot duo were jumping around.

They fallowed hinata to the front door. He opened it to reveal the main room.

Hinata took out his phone and put it to his ear.

In this story kenma is like hinata, they live together and are of course best friends.

(Should i have kuroken or just keep him ad a member of hinatad harem?)
"Ken ken! Can you come downstairs?" Hinata said into the phone. He then put it away as a pudding head came downstairs.

"What did you need sho?" He asked putting a tabby cat down that he was holding in his arms

"Can you take some of them to there room?" He said smiling.

Kenma nodded and motioned some of them to fallow him.