Oneshot 🏳️‍⚧️

It has been a long day for Barry already, he slept through his alarm, got stuck in traffic, was late to work and then had to stay for overtime, now he was late for his job with the Justice league, so late that they had already left for the mission.

Barry was told to get ready at the young justice mountain, so he could make sure Artemis hadn't murdered Wally or Roy while no adult was there for supervision.
Barry didn't question where the others like Red Tornado was, he just decided to do as told.

Barry arrived quickly, as he entered, he decided to check the team before actually changing, probably wasn't a great idea but he didn't care.

"Hey uncle, why aren't you dressed as flash?" Wally asked, lying on the floor with an arrow in the hood of his hoodie, the rest of the team glanced over.
"I'm about to, but I was told to make sure Artemis hadn't killed you or Roy, obviously I showed up at the right time" Barry chuckled, pulling the arrow from his nephews hood.
Wally shot up, glancing at his uncle and then the team.

"But your identity?"
"I don't mind" Barry explained, placing the arrow on a kitchen counter close by.
"I should get ready, the justice league are waiting for me" He smiled, waving at the team and leaving to change.

"I'd never think flash would be the first to show his identity to be honest" Roy spoke from his seat
"Honestly same" Artemis agreed, getting her arrow from the counter.

Barry wondered into the changing room, pulling his costume out of the locker, he removed his pants, slipping the costume up to his shirt.
He sighed, slowly lifting his shirt over his head and putting it back into his locker.

"Flash I-" Roy spoke, turning the corner.
Flash span around, looking at the young justice team.
"Heyyyy" he spoke awkwardly
"Is that a binder?" Robin asked, pointing at Barry's chest.
"This is why I said we should wait for him the come out of the room himself" Wally jumbled, scratching the back of his head.

Flash sighed, it was time the team knew. " yes, it's a binder"

"I'm trans" He spoke, sitting down and looking over towards the team.
"That's.... Awesome! I never would've guessed" M'gann smiled happily.
"How long have you been on t?" Zatanna asked curiously as she walked closer to flash, sitting in an empty seat
"I started when I turned 20 because it was the year I moved out of the house, it seemed easier to start, and start to transition when I wasn't around my 'family'"

Barry smiled slightly "you guys can ask any questions you want, I don't mind"
".... When did you realize you were Trans?" Robin asked.
"I've never felt like a girl, my whole life, but I never knew what transgender was to explain how I felt, the first time I learned about it was when I was.... About 10 to 11, it was explained to me after my friend came out as trans themselves"
"That's kinda cool" Artemis mumbled

Flash smiled at her, "I'd love to answer other questions but I really have to go to this mission"

"Wait- does the justice league know?" Robin called after him. Flash thought for a moment before replying.
"Nope" and then he ran off

Change of scene

"Why do you think he hasn't told the justice league?" M'gann asked her team as they all sat down by a tv.
"Don't know, they seemed to be perfectly fine with Kaldur being gay" Zatanna answered.

Time skip

The justice league had finished their mission successfully, gaining some information on the locations of their villains, as well as disarming a tank that was going to be used to blow open a bank.
Everything went smoothly, with everything going to plan.