꧁75꧂

Euphemia opened the door with a wide smile and welcomed Leta inside. "Nice to see you again Leta." She said as the girl gazed around the room she had already been in.

"Again?" Amata questioned before shrugging it of. "I'm sorry Leta. I know you have a history with James but these propel are the only ones I trust with looking after you." Leta ran back to her mother and hugged her tightly, her head in her chest. "You promise to never try and contact me." Leta nodded.

Amata then placed a kiss on her daughter's fro head before whispering, "I love you." Leta felt a tear roll down her cheeks which her mother wiped with her thumb. "I love you." Leta smirked back before her mother spiralled and disappeared.

"Please come in dear, it's terribly cold." Euphemia said, holding the girls arm and pulling her back into the warm house. "I know it will be awkward with you and James but-"

"Leta!" James had snuck down the stairs to see who had just walked into the house but when he saw his girlfriend he ran to her and wrapped her arms around her. "It's okay mum. Me and Leta and back together again." James said with a smile when he looked up at his mother who had slowly back away, Fleamont walking up behind her.

"Did he just break up with her?" He asked which made Euphemia hit his chest. "If you judge our son and his lovely girlfriend one more time you will go to bed with no dinner." She threatened which made him dramatically gasp.

Saying how much Fleamont loves food, this was a horrible threat to make. Euphemia rolled her eyes as her husband walked away, she hit his shoulder lightly as he passed her.

"I'll show you to your room honey." Euphemia said with a smile, grabbing one of Leta's suitcases. "I'll carry them." James said, taking the suitcases from his mother and girlfriend which were heavier then he expected.

She then began to led the girl up the stairs opposite the front door. "That is mine and Fleamont's room." She said, indicating to the first door on the landing. "That is Sirius's room and James's is right beside it." She continued down a hallway.

"And this is your room." Euphemia said with a smile, opening a door at the end of this hallway. Leta walked in and looked around. Some of the posters that were from her room was in there. Her mother must of took them over earlier and Leta didn't realise because she was focusing on packing as fast as she could.

"Thank you Mrs Potter." Leta said as she sat on her bed which bounced beneath her. "Please, call me Euphemia or Mia." She wore a satisfied look as Leta nodded.

"I'll leave you to settle in." And with that she left, leaving Leta and James in the room. He heaved her heavy suitcases onto her bed. "What a coincidence that I'm staying here." Leta said with a smile, her cheeks still red

They began to pack when they were missing a necklace. Leta swore she put it in her pocket so she checked but only pulled out a piece of parchment. It had been so overwhelming that she didn't let the fact her mother knew where her brother sink in.

"James, my mother told me where Corvus is." She said quietly, almost muttering, as she looked down at an address. "You did? Where is he?" James asked, hurrying over to his girlfriend.

Leta then sat on the bed making James side beside her. She then handed him an address which he inspected throughly. "That's all the way in Poland, Leta." This made Leta sigh as he handed the paper back.

"Dinner!" Euphemia called up the stairs. James and Leta both snickered when they heard Sirius run from his room and down the stairs, falling over at the bottom. "Come on, let's get dinner." James said with a smile before grabbing her hand and walking with her down the stairs.

After dinner, Leta and James sat up in his bed and looked out the window together at the night sky. Leta was on her side, facing the one window in his room whilst James was behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist and his chin resting on her shoulder.

"Leta, tell me about brother." James whispered in her ear which made her turn around so they were facing each other. "Well, I last saw him when he was 14." She began, putting her hand on his chest. "He loves Quidditch, he is addicted." She chuckled slightly as James fist bumped the air.

"And that's all I remember really." She sighed and looked down. "Hey," James whispered, lifting up her chin. "Hi?" She replied in a questioning tone.

"You pulled the blanket off of me." James continued which made her roll her eyes. "Well, I need the blanket so I evict you!" She announced, trying to push him out of the bed. "You can't kick me out! It's my bed!" He shouted which only motivated her to push harder which made him fall on the floor with a thud.

James woke up early that morning because the curtains had been opened to let the sun shine in. He groaned as he sat up, wiping his eyes. "Morning lo-" He looked over to see the space next to him was empty which was surprising.

He got out of bed to find Leta, guessing she went back to her room because she wasn't awake that early.

He opened his door to smell pancakes coming from downstairs. He tried to battle it but he ended up walking down the stairs and going into the kitchen.

He was shocked to find Leta standing by the stove with a bowl of batter beside her. "Smells good." He whispered in her ear once he had walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She blushed as he placed a kiss on her cheeks before pressing his face into her shoulder.

"I'll have you know I'm a great chef so I'm not surprised." She smirked which made him scoff, placed a small kiss on her shoulder before walking to the table nearby and watching her make the rest of the pancakes.

"Your dinner is served sir." She said in a posh-accent as she placed a plate of pancakes in front of him. "Don't expect this often, I expect you to make me food for the rest of the week." He scoffed with his mouth full as she out her feet up on a chair.

"I smell food!" Sirius shouted as he jumped down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Pads I don't think-"

"I expected this." Leta chuckled as she got back up and gave the excited Sirius a plate of pancakes which had been stacked up. "And some chocolate. I know it's Remus's thing but you're Remus's thing." The dark haired boy nodded in agreement as he crammed a whole pancake in his mouth.

"And you're my thing." James winked as Leta walked up behind him and rested her arms on his shoulders. Leta scoffed before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Bruh!" They looked over to see Sirius who shouted, his cheeks full as he looked at the couple with a face of disgust.